Superhero Mafia - Ste, CG and Yash WIN

I don't think we're going anywhere with this day. My finger of suspicion is being twitchy and wanting to point at a couple of people but, I feel I'd love to have a better read of people without them knowing ;)

No Lynch

This is the dullest Mafia game in a while...

Uh oh, no lynches, expect Manly to remember this and be on your back the rest of the game because of it.

After that experience of Manly going after me just for a no lynch, I usually wouldn't do one, but this is perhaps the dullest game ever. So I'm ready for Manly to come after me if it means this day can finally end and we can get closer to something actually happening.

What do you expect, when was the last time there was a legitimate reason to lynch someone off on day one? Looking through your posts it's not like you were trying to get much happening either.

Oh well suspected 3, speculated with joke for 2 but got clear of only one! Yes just one, very clear! Nothing from me either.

No lynch

Hedger, apologies for joking around. Know that every post counts for suspects/activities in getting clues but thought that its pretty unclear to press any button.

What do you expect, when was the last time there was a legitimate reason to lynch someone off on day one? Looking through your posts it's not like you were trying to get much happening either.

Things usually happen on day one, we get a better read of players, we convey our suspicions, we get a good, long read into the write-up and we put pressure on players. This time none of that has happened, the write-up is quite strange in nature yet simple in that it doesn't seem to reveal much. There's not much to it really, there hasn't been anyone who has stood out as being really odd as has seemed to be the case in the games I have played (WC anyone:p), and mostly people have just been making joke posts and nothing posts. There's simply nothing I can really do to make anything happen. I stand by what I said, this is so dull.

DAY 1

Well that was an unproductive day...

I wouldn't say that... I mean... I got a few things done?

Yeah sure you did.... Anyway, suns down... But... I don't feel so good...

Are you kidding me! It's your time to shine!

Just go do your thing... I'll be fine

This is NIGHT 1 - PM your night roles ASAP

NIGHT 1

Hmmmm... He sleeps in the dark... He sleeps in the day... Why don't you two do the same?

------------------------------

What the hell is he doing here!

Hahahahaha... what is that!??!? Come here big boy!

He's gonna get crushed if he gets closer! OI! Get back here! Oh man...

Duuuude! I would not go near that.

Ah! A friend! Well I accept the challenge!

Well I came here to do the same but seriously, I'd like to live to see another day.

Watch and learn young one... Hahaha I've got you now- What the heck! Let go of me you!

What are you doing here!

Mind your own business! Where's he?

Who?

You know... him?

What! What did you do to him!

Put me down and perhaps we can have a little chat.

Oh no you don't, you're staying with me for tonight.

Hey! You!

Woah! I... I'm not doing anything bad...

Yeah I believe ya. I'm just gonna hang around with ya for a while aight?

Okay... I'm perfectly fine with that... Heh.. Heh...

~~~

Hey!... uh... buddy! Wakey Wakey

Wahhh! Hey! Don't get too close!

I'm sorry about this.

What!?!? GET BACK NOW!

*BOOOOVVVVVVWWWWW

Wha-

thedon5 is dead. He was... Wolverine.

Egh... I can't continue...

Simon is dead. He was... Batman.

This is DAY 2 - It takes 5 for a lynch

P.S - Be careful with this one

Last edited:
unfair? Who says mafia is fair. Yeah, I'm gonna tunnel you atm, because all you're doing is coasting and fillering right now and repeating your same basic points over again which aren't even adding anything useful.

Also on a side note, bold your lynches so it's easy to keep track of.
Ok so here it goes,
The 2nd part looks like the mafia got stopped/role-blocked by a town.
The 3rd para sounds like masons.
The 4th part is clear,Mafia killed thedon5.

And Abhas,I agree with what Simon said.Now,as his identity is revealed that he was a Bat there's a possibility there could be a Joker then.

What second part is the roleblock?

2nd, 3rd 4th part is a bit vague, would be best if you quotes the relevant bits

I guess you mean this bit

"
Hey! You!

Okay... I'm perfectly fine with that... Heh.. Heh..."

reads like somebody who doesn't have a night role got role blocked, but the heh-heh at the end is a bit sinister.

What the hell is he doing here!

Duuuude! I would not go near that.
Ah! A friend! Well I accept the challenge!
Well I came here to do the same but seriously, I'd like to live to see another day.
Watch and learn young one... Hahaha I've got you now- What the heck! Let go of me you!

Start & 'live to see another day' cleary sounds the likes of mafia chats. It looks like, a young 'inexperienced' mafia & 2 experienced ones.

Damn two deaths is a big blow. I think Simon made it quite obvious he was poisoned. Wonder why the healer didn't get to him. I can't see a reference to a healer, so can't be sure if we have one or not.
The writeup is MaDness again. I don't think I understood everything. Only the mafia kill is obvious. I'll go through it again tomorrow morning.. Yash makes an interesting point about the mafia being role blocked, but if out were, it didn't prevent the kill, so not quite sure where he's getting that from.
The para with the multicoloured texts look like the masons, because the reference to "friend". Cannot wholly figure out the third person, but looks mafia on first read.

I've struggled to work out the writeups, so analysis will be hard to do to be honest.

That said, it looks as though we're right up against it after the post script.

Hey! You!

Okay... I'm perfectly fine with that... Heh.. Heh..."

While the bold ones looks the like of normal townie.

So, 1 normal townie, 3 mafias, & 2 kills - looks clear to me until now.

Abhas said:
The para with the multicoloured texts look like the masons, because the reference to "friend". Cannot wholly figure out the third person, but looks mafia on first read.

I wondered on multi colored ones being Masons, but if its one - why would he bother to live in nights? Bolded ones appear to be coming from a young member who fears of getting killed in night doing a job.

Thats why I am beliveing it to be Mafia with one young & 2 experienced.

Well I came here to do the same but seriously, I'd like to live to see another day

Why would the inexperience mafia fear getting killed in the night? unless there is a vigilante? Simon as Batman, perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread