ICC World T20 Bangladesh 2014

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I must say I am very impressed with Mishra. I have not seen a better leg spinner than him in quite a while.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
It has been decided in the huddle today that we aren't catching anything tonight. Ashwin broke that rule though.

PokerAce

Banned
I had believed that presently there is only one world class spinner playing the game and that is Ajmal.

However looking at Mishra, I think there we could soon be saying there are 2 world class spinners playing today. India need to encourage him. Somewhere I get that he is one dimensional player, not a great fielder and not really a hitter with the bat, but even so, what he does with the ball alone should see him walk into every Indian team for the next year.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Raina has broken the rule as well.

----------

I had believed that presently there is only one world class spinner playing the game and that is Ajmal.

However looking at Mishra, I think there we could soon be saying there are 2 world class spinners playing today. India need to encourage him.

He needs to be drafter into the test team especially when our spinners are struggling overseas.

----------

I don't think Jadeja bowled any wide in that last over.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Jadeja getting tonked in the end ..

I know Bhuvi is not very effective in deaths, but he must be feeling sad. With figures of 3-0-3-0 he probably deserved to be shown some faith

grkrama

National Board President
terrific bowling from mishra, after a long time we are seeing a good leggie flighting the ball.

----------

I know Bhuvi is not very effective in deaths, but he must be feeling sad. With figures of 3-0-3-0 he probably deserved to be shown some faith
ya its better to bowl him out with the new ball if MS is not going to give him overs at death, 4-0-4-0 would have looked better..

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
You guys have to understand that Dhoni did not want to give them any pace at the end. However, Jadeja had a horrible day today. He did not vary his pace enough even after watching how slow Mishra was bowling.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It will be very interesting to see how WI use Narine and Badree. They will be the key on this wicket ..

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Come on!!! Kohli and Rohit now needs to step this up more and try to get as much of a NRR boost as possible. Last game, we couldn't capitalize much. This time, we hopefully should win this with atleast 3 overs (if not more) to spare.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Well played Rohit!! Has come good when necessary. He seems to take time initially but he catches up with the SR is he stays there long enough.

This is a superb show from India so far in this tournament (touch wood). I hear criticism about our catching, but still our bowling has turned up when it was called the weak link of our game. Satisfied!:cheers

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Come on!!! Kohli and Rohit now needs to step this up more and try to get as much of a NRR boost as possible. Last game, we couldn't capitalize much. This time, we hopefully should win this with atleast 3 overs (if not more) to spare.

If I remember correctly, our NRR was the reason we didn't make the semifinals in 2012, so we most definitely need to play for it.

Users who are viewing this thread