Medical Mafia 02 - Endgame (mafia wins)

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
My one quarrell with Medical Mafia, day 1s are useless and boring.

Anyone keen for a mass claim:p?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
My one quarrell with Medical Mafia, day 1s are useless and boring.

To be honest, the whole game just seems like a cluster f*ck. I'd be up for a random lynch d1 but to be honest, there's not a huge deal to go on and you would learn a little more from the night actions (not sure how much is given away in the writeups), I guess so probably best to nl today but happy to have everyone add their opinion on things, so no need to be rushed.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
To be honest, the whole game just seems like a cluster f*ck. I'd be up for a random lynch d1 but to be honest, there's not a huge deal to go on and you would learn a little more from the night actions (not sure how much is given away in the writeups), I guess so probably best to nl today but happy to have everyone add their opinion on things, so no need to be rushed.

This is as role madness as it gets. It's basically all based off the results you get at night and from there it gets interesting.

No lynching on day 1 is usually the best way to go, but we have to hear from everyone before doing so.

I don't think anyone here has ADHD or anything, so I feel as if we can let the day run out and try and get some talk of strategy going.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Both Khaleel and Dipak are yet to confirm their roles, both have not been active since 1st May. High-time for a replacement?

I'd not agree on going for a no-lynch without any discussion. Random lynching would be the worst thing to do right now we're having a CPR and a Quack doctor in the game along with the mafias, so there's a fine possibility of three people getting killed, if we're lucky enough we can cut out the mafias at a stretch but we aren't always lucky. Are we? ;)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So you don't want a no lynch, and you don't want a random lynch?
Yeah?

----------

I don't want a no lynch right now which is without any valid discussion.

----------

Moving onto the night phase with a no lynch without any sort of discussion is a sheer waste and that is what I won't agree on.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Random Lynch=Disaster

as for now we don't know anything so yeah there is no point in lynching some one :thumbs

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am always for to see some discussions in D1, but I don't really know what could we even discuss with nothing on papers yet. I guess Yash was very keen to go to night mode in last medical mafia on D1 and everyone was on him including me! :p

We never know whether our own action will kill others tonight, but no lynch is what I see here that is likely to happen for today. Except for nurse in town, it is going to take a while for us to identify our ownself even on D2.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Random lynching would be the worst thing to do right now

why? cause we could random lynch the mafia in you? Lynching today means regardless of night actions, the game won't be over tomorrow, therefore random lynching is not the worst thing to do, just in this case probably not optimal.

We never know whether our own action will kill others tonight, but no lynch is what I see here that is likely to happen for today. Except for nurse in town, it is going to take a while for us to identify our ownself even on D2.

I didn't play the first one, but is there anything particular the doctors should be doing at night. Because due to the possibility of being any role, you literally don't know what you're doing to the person you choose.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
why? cause we could random lynch the mafia in you? Lynching today means regardless of night actions, the game won't be over tomorrow, therefore random lynching is not the worst thing to do, just in this case probably not optimal.

I didn't play the first one, but is there anything particular the doctors should be doing at night. Because due to the possibility of being any role, you literally don't know what you're doing to the person you choose.

It's up to the player to decide what they feel is the best option on night 1. It's a bit like a slot machine.

It's pretty important though for everyone to use their role. If we're lucky the doctors will killing roles will have their targets saved by actual doctors, which did actually happen a couple of times in the previous game.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yeah, it is really recommended to use our role tonight which in a way will give an option to find out what we are on D2. It has drawback as well, as if not saved by correct doctors, we are not guaranteed to be alive on D2. Gives a free ride for Mafia, but we cannot do anything much about it as it is the nature of this medical mafia game.

----------

We still yet to hear on 2 players I guess, it is best to decide whether they can be replaced or they are willing to continue before moving to night phase.
@Sulaiman7;

Users who are viewing this thread