Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewisone87

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Would love for those with crashes to try playing without a net connection.

Hey just tried this and saved first time. Put my internet connection back and it didn't work. Then tried again without connection and it worked. Cheers mate think this might be what the problem is.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok, so for anyone that crashes on Xbox play offline for now until we can work with MS to find out what the issue is.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
It's a pain in the arse for me as I have one of those network adapters for the old chunky 360. I really hate disconnecting and reconnecting just to avoid an issue. Hope to god this is patched soon. Mod support to go with it @Ross? @BigAntStudios

chelseafan

School Cricketer
I started playing on Amateur mode in career after patch 2.
But after playing the first season suddenly the difficulty levels has increased a lot.

Why doesnt the difficulty level stay at the same as we selected at the start of the career, it shouldnt be automatically increasing per season :noway

Could you please confirm this and if there is a way to stop it from happening.

pfunkboy

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Ross my xbox is one of the old ones too. It has the old connection for hdmi too, so you cant put in your own hdmi. I also have the wireless plug in thingy too. so i just take that out and it will be ok?

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
I started playing on Amateur mode in career after patch 2.
But after playing the first season suddenly the difficulty levels has increased a lot.

Why doesnt the difficulty level stay at the same as we selected at the start of the career, it shouldnt be automatically increasing per season :noway

Could you please confirm this and if there is a way to stop it from happening.

Has your player gained a helmet level? You go up one difficulty level when you reach helmet level 2 and another when you reach international cricket. This is working as designed; there is no way to turn it off.

chelseafan

School Cricketer
Has your player gained a helmet level? You go up one difficulty level when you reach helmet level 2 and another when you reach international cricket. This is working as designed; there is no way to turn it off.

Yes my helmet level is 3.

You would think that playing on career you will always have the same difficulty level every season otherwise whats the point in choosing it at the beggining if it will increase anyways.

It should be like Fifa or NHL when you select a particular difficulty level it stays there every season regardless how mych points you have on your helmet:(

Benprobert

School Cricketer
Yes my helmet level is 3.

You would think that playing on career you will always have the same difficulty level every season otherwise whats the point in choosing it at the beggining if it will increase anyways.

It should be like Fifa or NHL when you select a particular difficulty level it stays there every season regardless how mych points you have on your helmet:(

I actually love the fact it goes up in difficulty if you've gained 2 helmets in one season it's obviously too easy for you perhaps you should test yourself a bit more. When you do achieve then it's special like in real life.

pfunkboy

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I played the career mode offline tried to save it right at the start just to see how it works and it froze

----------

So its an actual gamebreaker and I will have to wait til its fixed before playing it. No 360 dbc for me :( was waiting ages for patch 2 just so I could get the HUD to play in test matches as it was too hard without. Now I cant play it at all.

Need to play pc version but im only a few matches in now and with bowling a lot more difficult post patch it will be months to get to test level :(

Lewisone87

School Cricketer
Yeah same, it worked for a time, then I tried just now after turning it off and it froze again :(

richowebbo

County Cricketer
I only play career. Post patch just started new career with Worcs, played entirety of first game as bowling allrounder, did quite well with bat and ball so entire game took maybe 2 hours. Save and exit on completion of match. Game froze when saving.

Second time after deleting everything DBC from my Xbox - stuck disc in, downloaded patch as prompted, updated all teams in academy (not get best)as I had a fresh profile, started career with my player downloaded from academy, first game Worcs v Glamorgan, we batted first got 400 odd, bowled them out for 200 and had them follow on. Bowled 20 overs of their second innings with me coming on in 20th and bowling only one over. Saved and exited, froze.

Total overs in the game maybe 160-170, time taken around 60 mins.

I only play career mode as well, sometimes a tour. I'll have a bash at offline tonight and see if it works. Finger crossed!

----------

Just tried offline, no joy

----------

Yeah same, it worked for a time, then I tried just now after turning it off and it froze again :(

didn't work for me either

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

There are five levels in helmet ratings, you mean there are internal difficulty levels other than pro/legend & veteran?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread