DBC14 Mod Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawal

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why only BANGLADESH's emblems mod not working on kit or cap?? :noway (India,Canada,England all other works!!!)

Last edited:

Radical

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I thought we'd fixed it in 1.06.... but yeah, what have they done for us lately?

@HBK619 was it fixed for 1.06?

I'm already using 1.06.. :(

It was fixed. Go to 'C:\Users\***\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\emblems' and rename f_bangl_.dds to f_bangl.dds. This should fix the problem.

Shawal

School Cricketer
It was fixed. Go to 'C:\Users\***\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\emblems' and rename f_bangl_.dds to f_bangl.dds. This should fix the problem.

yap..thanks a lot for the solution... :yes BUT why it was in wrong name?? :facepalm

Alberts

International Coach
yap..thanks a lot for the solution... :yes BUT why it was in wrong name?? :facepalm

It was originally put in wrong in the folder and the game was also searching for a different file to the one specified here as well before Ross and HBK got onto it. These things happen.

I left both versions in the one I made because I wasn't sure which it was looking for after the fix.

n8618686

Pirate
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Satish_Kumar create make Pakistan Odi&t20 kit plz Waite.... Downloade release.:thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread