Post your questions about the game here!

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

tandy45

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
if alastair cook can, anyone can.

Question is, Dave for how much longer? I was just watching the Brazil match and thought it looked oddly like watching England's third test against the aussies back in January. No real commitment, look of a dumbfounded team and most of all embarrassing. If we don't beat the Indians then I have to say half of that teams ought to go, Cook, Prior, Broad and Anderson included.

One question I have been meaning to ask is reverse swing in the game? and if so would it be dependant on the conditions with the pitch and ball state?.

suddyz

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Note: In no way i am advertising my youtube channel. I do not make any videos anyways. If its still a problem then please upload my videos on PC channel.
@BigAntStudios

Ok finally i captured some shots because i was unable to explain my issues.
I hope this clearly explains the problem i am encountering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alxDrTozn5o&list=PLP6WlvMODaVh-sPOhHArvla9Zm1Q2uEVW

My steam id is: zaidbaby/zaidfox
Version is 1.06

A few videos down its me playing you and I was playing as Aus and was bowling with Mitchell Johnson. I bowled you out for 44 and you then quit at the start of my batting innings. Poor form, I've saved the game and I hope you'll at least attempt to finish it.

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
A few videos down its me playing you and I was playing as Aus and was bowling with Mitchell Johnson. I bowled you out for 44 and you then quit at the start of my batting innings. Poor form, I've saved the game and I hope you'll at least attempt to finish it.

I didn't quit. How can you blame me like that ? I am having issues and that's why i have posted the videos. I even uploaded the one clip from the match we were playing. You can see the online instruction i received.

suddyz

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I didn't quit. How can you blame me like that ? I am having issues and that's why i have posted the videos. I even uploaded the one clip from the match we were playing. You can see the online instruction i received.

Apologies for jumping the gun, but as the match was completely fine for the whole of the first innings I had thought that this was the only reasonable explanation. Sorry again for jumping to conclusions. I've saved game so we can continue at a later date.

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
I know this question might not seem that important, not with crashes and freezes and other issues people are trying to get sorted, but I've been wondering about it for a while.

I'm trying to get a properly balanced game and have been editing teams to get attributes to a more correct level. For example I downloaded all of the New Zealand sides and they were wildly out. Some stats were far too high, others too low. I figured that most New Zealand domestic sides should be around 2.5 to at most 4 stars in some categories, although averaging 3 more or less.

So I managed to do this and it's playing brilliantly with these sides. I never have super-human fielders, I have most everything playing as normally as you'd expect.

I then moved onto international sides and figured they should be a reasonable amount higher. I tried increasing their abilities in the right areas, minimising them where need be and was aiming at getting Australia to a 4-4.5 star side overall.

I discovered that I only got them as high as 3.5 stars in some categories. I increased stats higher and found that the stars dropped! Down to 3 stars. To me it was a bug and stopped me in my tracks fixing up the international sides.

So now after all that, my question is, has this been fixed? Is this going to be fixed?

Has anyone a workaround if not? Really need to know, as getting sick of playing with my well balanced NZ sides.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I know this question might not seem that important, not with crashes and freezes and other issues people are trying to get sorted, but I've been wondering about it for a while.

I'm trying to get a properly balanced game and have been editing teams to get attributes to a more correct level. For example I downloaded all of the New Zealand sides and they were wildly out. Some stats were far too high, others too low. I figured that most New Zealand domestic sides should be around 2.5 to at most 4 stars in some categories, although averaging 3 more or less.

So I managed to do this and it's playing brilliantly with these sides. I never have super-human fielders, I have most everything playing as normally as you'd expect.

I then moved onto international sides and figured they should be a reasonable amount higher. I tried increasing their abilities in the right areas, minimising them where need be and was aiming at getting Australia to a 4-4.5 star side overall.

I discovered that I only got them as high as 3.5 stars in some categories. I increased stats higher and found that the stars dropped! Down to 3 stars. To me it was a bug and stopped me in my tracks fixing up the international sides.

So now after all that, my question is, has this been fixed? Is this going to be fixed?

Has anyone a workaround if not? Really need to know, as getting sick of playing with my well balanced NZ sides.

I'll have to talk to the coders involved to see how it was implemented. I can't see me being able to do that until this xbox crash issue is sorted.

T.J.Hooker

Panel of Selectors
Hi guys!

I'm here to advertise my youtube channel, and ask whether you can bowl in DBC but I only want the answer from posters whose parents are trained ninjas.

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
I'll have to talk to the coders involved to see how it was implemented. I can't see me being able to do that until this xbox crash issue is sorted.

Totally understand Ross. That's a really important one to nail first. Fingers crossed you guys can figure that out for the Xbox crowd (and yourselves - must be frustrating).

Thanks for considering this one for some point when you guys can.

n8618686

Pirate
Anyone help how to download latest version 1.06 don Bradman cricket 14

Users who are viewing this thread