Help in buying Db Cricket 14 for pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch0rus

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
30 seconds to go in the completion of game download!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1406516020][/DOUBLEPOST]FINALLY!!!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's like we're all watching a first date...

The lack of physical(legit) discs here can lead some one towards piracy because everybody don't have internet

Or it could lead someone to buy the game, from Steam, where most people have brought it from? It's easier to buy the game legally, than it is to download it illegally. But I chuckled at your veiled threat, all the same.

jawad hemani

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Or it could lead someone to buy the game, from Steam, where most people have brought it from? It's easier to buy the game legally, than it is to download it illegally. But I chuckled at your veiled threat, all the same.
I know that you know more than me and i was just trying to express my thoughts. It can also be like what you say..

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A little added warning for other games: some new triple-A games (Dark Souls 2 is definitely one) have region locks on Steam so that regional pricing differences can't be taken advantage of. That means that you generally can't trust these sites that sell cheap Russian steam codes unless you live in whatever region Russia is in (I'd imagine Europe, but I'm probably wrong). This obviously isn't the case for DBC and other games (I remember getting EU4 for around £12 on some random Brazilian site and it just worked)

A good Chrome extension for checking prices is "Enhanced Steam", it marks on your Steam store the games and DLC that you own (which it really should do anyway); plus the current lowest price that you can pay and the historical lowest price. For DBC it just lists Steam since it isn't available digitally anywhere else, but for EU4 it lists the same Brazilian site I used before, even though its theoretically more expensive than the Russian pricing since there's actually nowhere I can get a Steam code for that price. It only lists trusted sites so you're not buying from some random dude in Russia...

jawad hemani

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
A little added warning for other games: some new triple-A games (Dark Souls 2 is definitely one) have region locks on Steam so that regional pricing differences can't be taken advantage of. That means that you generally can't trust these sites that sell cheap Russian steam codes unless you live in whatever region Russia is in (I'd imagine Europe, but I'm probably wrong). This obviously isn't the case for DBC and other games (I remember getting EU4 for around £12 on some random Brazilian site and it just worked)

A good Chrome extension for checking prices is "Enhanced Steam", it marks on your Steam store the games and DLC that you own (which it really should do anyway); plus the current lowest price that you can pay and the historical lowest price. For DBC it just lists Steam since it isn't available digitally anywhere else, but for EU4 it lists the same Brazilian site I used before, even though its theoretically more expensive than the Russian pricing since there's actually nowhere I can get a Steam code for that price. It only lists trusted sites so you're not buying from some random dude in Russia...
I hope that they atleast release the physical copies(as confirmed) online especially on those Pak websites that have a good reputation of selling legit games

Last edited:

Ch0rus

Club Captain

Actually its not necessarily a veiled threat... U wouldnt believe the lack of awareness here in Pak... From the moment u step into the gaming world, ur already a pirate, many people arent even aware that games can be bought legally or that they can be bought from Pak... Piracy is not a fad, its like a tradition... U arent even aware that there IS any other way to buy games other the cracked versions... Piracy is soooo common and widespread that many pirates dont even know that what they're doing is wrong

Ch0rus

Club Captain
I wasnt even aware of buying games legally until i turned 18 and started frequenting web forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread