Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

I disagree about adding an AI bowler at this stage. Unless they want to test out to find bugs, I would rather wait till release to get any more match simulation than has already been provided.

And what's your reasoning for the same? Why would any additional exposure of gameplay elements to the community be bad for the game? Wouldn't it make more sense for folks to try as many aspects of the gameplay as possible at an early stage so that Big Ant can get feedback and tweak the final product accordingly?

Is someone actually making the case for not giving us cooler demo stuff?

Emma Stone 10.gif

Apologies, if I've missed something. Is the PlanetCricket squad in DBC17 finalised? Any update regarding this?

Not sure if this is an old vid (because there's no bowler), but is the hint here that the "something special" is that pro-cam is in?

Twitter

Not sure if this is an old vid (because there's no bowler), but is the hint here that the "something special" is that pro-cam is in?

Twitter
Thats my take on it. I think people
have maybe jumped to the wrong conclusions after that pic from Ross...

From that post how you like to face this guy Meaner than Mitch in SCG..

m the only one who keep refreshing if any update arrived? how much we are addicted of updates so what would be the case when full game soon to be released.
Hope not if today's update contain only pro-cam or bowler instead of machine :( or something special means stadium creator :)

Steam is not being very nice to us otherwise you'd already have the update.

Dear BA studios, can we atleast know whats in the todays update :P

Users who are viewing this thread