Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
maybe creating small stadiums will be better for pc with old graphics cards.

Not that it even bothers me personally, because im on ps4... but that actually sounds pretty clever!

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Just a quick question. I know it's probably too early to answer this but hey ho ... :) May have been asked before 'if so i'm sorry' With stadiums, when playing online v a friend would that friend see the custom stadium aswell? or would he have to download it before the match seprately or is it downloaded while loading the match? Thank you :)

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Just a quick question. I know it's probably too early to answer this but hey ho ... :) May have been asked before 'if so i'm sorry' With stadiums, when playing online v a friend would that friend see the custom stadium aswell? or would he have to download it before the match seprately or is it downloaded while loading the match? Thank you :)

In DBC 14 anything you had custom that could be made in the Academy (i.e. not outside textures that were local to your computer) would automatically get downloaded by your friend when playing online. I'd be surprised if stadiums weren't the same, but perhaps there is a lot more involved with them such that the downloads would be too big...

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Can the created stadiums be incorporated into career mode in some way? When playing suburban cricket to start off it would be nice to play on a variety of grounds, even if they are somewhat generic.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
It'd be my assumption that you would be able to download any stadia from the Academy and assign them to any team in the game.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
It'd be my assumption that you would be able to download any stadia from the Academy and assign them to any team in the game.

Would seem reasonable, although we don't yet know how career mode works and if you really start at a local level the teams are probably just random guys and could be handled differently.

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Just downloaded. Pretty good. Will know more after playing the game for few days.

issue

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Wow stadium creator update coming soon !!!!!! Get ready

upload_2016-9-30_16-53-42.png

upload_2016-9-30_16-54-5.png

KennyS

School Cricketer
In dbc14 after I was out I would enjoy to watch the AI players batting, but eventually I would get bored of dot after dot.So I thought of instead of only having " sim to career player " option to also include a " sim to next big ball " which would be simulate to a ball where there was a wicket or boundary or a player reaching a millstone i.e. 50/100 runs or 1000 Test runs. And this could be implemented if you could choose to only spectate a match and not be on a picticular side.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
In dbc14 after I was out I would enjoy to watch the AI players batting, but eventually I would get bored of dot after dot.So I thought of instead of only having " sim to career player " option to also include a " sim to next big ball " which would be simulate to a ball where there was a wicket or boundary or a player reaching a millstone i.e. 50/100 runs or 1000 Test runs. And this could be implemented if you could choose to only spectate a match and not be on a picticular side.

How can you or the game possibly know when the next "big ball" is going to happen? How can the game know a boundary or a wkt is going to fall the next delivery and stop simming? It can only happen if the whole match is already scripted and the game knows when a particular event occurs but my understanding is that's not how the game works.

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In DBC 14 after ball crossing the boundary rope the camera tilts up when hit in the front half of the stadium and we dont get to see much details in stadium but today after seeing this beautiful stadium creator it would be nice in DBC17 if the camera actually zooms out and follow the ball to see wonderful scenarios in and out of stadium.

Edit - Just loving batting on the created stadiums. Awesome atmosphere :)

Last edited:

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Untitled-1.jpg

Leave and pad away not inverting with other controls when inversion enabled (Broadcast Cam for batting). I Checked in the latest update too. Please look into it @BigAntStudios

Users who are viewing this thread