Patch 4 Wishlist and Suggestions

There's far more important issues to address first than a camera angle tbh

Of course there are, but anyone can request anything that adds useful functionality that they want in a wishlist. :)

I'd also like there to be a viewable bowling top speed when creating players, so you get an idea of what range of player you're setting up.

Also, I'd like actual bowling top speeds limited to around 161km/h, and just the visual pace of the ball change with the slider.

Can we reduce the chance of dimissal with all greens?
I dont mind being dismissed with pearler deliveries every once in a while. But last night i dialled down the difficulty sliders to 45 in which i get all greens 99% of the time and i still got out regularly. The feedback tells me i played the perfect stroke with perfect timing and foot placement. But the result is OUT. Imo if all greens the chances of being dismissed on easy difficulty should be almost zero %

Better Graphics please :cheers

Can we reduce the chance of dimissal with all greens?
I dont mind being dismissed with pearler deliveries every once in a while. But last night i dialled down the difficulty sliders to 45 in which i get all greens 99% of the time and i still got out regularly. The feedback tells me i played the perfect stroke with perfect timing and foot placement. But the result is OUT. Imo if all greens the chances of being dismissed on easy difficulty should be almost zero %

i think you are getting jaffas. the problem is the feedback that tells you how good the ball was doesn't exist and late movement / extra pace doesn't really show up

Please can batting mentality have more of an effect on shots chosen by AI batsmen?

Since third patch I have started my first career and have seen the potential this game has. However, for some reason all the custom logos, bats and jerseys were deleted recently and are nowhere to be found. Stats are much better but it would be good to be able to sort by average and not have the glitch of more innings than have been played on display, thus halving the average. Also, every so often short balls will come in from the bowler and there is lag in the controller input causing the batsman to not do anything at all or swing far too late. This happens mostly when a backfoot pull or cut shot is attempted.

This should definitely be looked at imo, as should AI pacing towards the end of one day games.

Have already mentioned AI's lack of intent towards end of innings in shorter formats as a bug.

Big Ant are doing well here fixing alot of issues which is brilliant. Since getting it opening day and playing for the first weekend I chose to give it a rest until the patches fixed up the main issues.
I've since put her back in postpatch 03'. I've downloaded all the 1992 WC Squads (Brilliant work by the way to the creator of those!) First game back I'm playing a 92' World Cup Squad match between Australia (Me) and the West Indies and I've saved it at the 10 over mark currently sitting @ 1-45 but my issue is that the keeper doesn't take any of the short ball for the Windies and we have 20 Byes in the score column? Now the big Windies bowlers are chucking alot of short balls in but the runs behind the wicket are coming alittle too easy.

Apologies if this issue has already been posted.

Big Ant are doing well here fixing alot of issues which is brilliant. Since getting it opening day and playing for the first weekend I chose to give it a rest until the patches fixed up the main issues.
I've since put her back in postpatch 03'. I've downloaded all the 1992 WC Squads (Brilliant work by the way to the creator of those!) First game back I'm playing a 92' World Cup Squad match between Australia (Me) and the West Indies and I've saved it at the 10 over mark currently sitting @ 1-45 but my issue is that the keeper doesn't take any of the short ball for the Windies and we have 20 Byes in the score column? Now the big Windies bowlers are chucking alot of short balls in but the runs behind the wicket are coming alittle too easy.

Apologies if this issue has already been posted.

How can you say they are doing a good job when there are so many issues with gameplay and they wont even address the community who have purchased there product providing them with information of what is being done to rectify this and when?

In my opinion....its poor that they have charged people for this product and have not provided them with any information around when its intended to be fixed.

Yeah I think people are getting pretty spoilt by BA's interaction on here. Majority of cricket games in the past had no developer input or patches

Now it's just expected countless patches will arrive on a whim

Users who are viewing this thread