Run out 2.75% chance of wrong
Stumped 2% chance of wrong
Caught 1% chance of wrong
Bounderies 0.25% chance of wrong.

Last edited:

harrisb

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Boundaries 0.5% of wrong, is that in case they dive and say they kept it in, but its whether they were touching the rope or not.

shouldn't stumpings have more chance of being wrong, because it happens quite quickly, i mean the time between the man being out of his crease, and him getting back in, it's quite a small window of opportunity, and without being able to slow it down, it is quite hard, i've done it a couple of times.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Boundaries 0.5% of wrong, is that in case they dive and say they kept it in, but its whether they were touching the rope or not.

shouldn't stumpings have more chance of being wrong, because it happens quite quickly, i mean the time between the man being out of his crease, and him getting back in, it's quite a small window of opportunity, and without being able to slow it down, it is quite hard, i've done it a couple of times.
Yes the bounderies is for the dive thing. but I think that should be reduced on second look.

HnC

School Cricketer
If by catches you mean knicks i think they should be second after lbs thats why snicko and hotspot are there for after all. And stumpings should be higher and boundaries lower as the onfield umps will nearly always refer unless it is blindingly obv. So in the game if they haven't been stumped as a result off charging it should get referred

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Maybe that's how you can get the referral system into the match. Say 10% of LBW's are wrong, then you can challenge it, which the refferal will get 100% right.

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
more sugesstions like

a player can have contracts with companies for his bat,pad helmet,etc

and in training nets there is different costume

pre match practice session

if you are not in form then a coach will help you

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
more sugesstions like

Nice suggestions but I think would be pretty hard to put them in the game.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
more sugesstions like

This stuff will be in the Career Mode version in the future.

P

pcfan123

A simple suggestion that I think would add to the realism would be "oohs" and "aahs" from the fielders after the ball beats the bat (like in the second video)

The ball swinging away at the last second and beating the bat is ridiculous. I must have watched that video a 100 times now. It just looks/feels like cricket, something most games have failed to achieve.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
A simple suggestion that I think would add to the realism would be "oohs" and "aahs" from the fielders after the ball beats the bat (like in the second video)

The ball swinging away at the last second and beating the bat is ridiculous. I must have watched that video a 100 times now. It just looks/feels like cricket, something most games have failed to achieve.

Thanks, mate. I spent a LOT of time getting the bowling system working nice (especially the swing!), so it's great to get this kind of positive feedback :)

Yeah, can definitely add the crowd sounds for a proper match...very easy to do...

cheers

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks, mate. I spent a LOT of time getting the bowling system working nice (especially the swing!), so it's great to get this kind of positive feedback :)

Yeah, can definitely add the crowd sounds for a proper match...very easy to do...

cheers

Very very great effort. I also watched the second video many times and I think it is perfect. Never seen such a realistic action of the bowler and the swing in any other game. REally nice effort.

harrisb

International Coach
more sugesstions like

the kit contract thing is kinda already in AC09.

pre-match practice session, is already in Fifa.

not sure about the rest

just_cricket

Club Captain
Can I just ask how commentary is going to work? Obviously you can't just get the commentators to come in and record them saying different things for hours like EA and Codies did, so what's the plan?

Users who are viewing this thread