Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
Hey Jkarthik and Legend master: Man you both have momentum,courage,skill,power and everything but still "Man Power"....i still dont think that it would be released....even beta has not a fair chance...oh come on! i am a newbie,please dont mind everyone here....u would be thinkng "man what a ████ this guy is doing,he is letting our hardwork down" :) ...but again on a serious note,it is WHAT I THINK an impossible task to do.....

dibakash

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Karthik & LM, when I came to know about the art of cricket i felt really happy as I play cricket( in real) and i would like to see a good cricket pc game with good gameplay ( realistic swing , spin, bounce, edge( when not playing a swing ball or cutter carefully) or batsman got bitten by outswing, inswing, cutters(deviation of line of ball after pitching) to get bowled or edge, physics as per different pitch type and weather conditions and capabilities of bowlers etc etc. i tried the alpha release ..and guess what i loved it. and i love it more than cricket revolution, ashes cricket etc etc. I would like to help you in developing the game giving you ideas what a cricket fan expects from the game.

1. the bowling indicator should be removed, and bowler should be able to ball these four types of balls- short, good length, overpitched and full,
2. and these four type lines - off side zone, off stump, middle stump and leg stump/outside leg,
3. the accuracy of the ball will depend on the bowlers ability/attributes, (eg. if an average bowler tries to do an out swinger from middle and of stump within his speed limit he'll do fine, but if he tries to push his speed he'll end up landing on far outside off and swinging further away for a wide ball...same with length ..attempted short ball will become shorter, good length will become overpitched (easily played by batsman), yorker will be full toss if he bowls out of his threshold (fast bowlers speed threshold will be more for accuracy ).
4. for batsman part - A good batsman could see the ball early in the bowlers arm, so icon should be there reflecting the shinier side of the ball when it is new , so the batsman can predict which way the ball will swing / seam or googly or arm ball or normal etc etc and plan his shot accordingly. ( eg. a good batsman would see the icon pop up 2/3 seconds before the ball is released)...failing to do so he might(probability should be 90%) end up giving an edge or LBW or bowled.
5. same with legth/line for the batsman... it should pop up as an icon near the ball icon just when the ball is released....failing to play in the right line will cause him the same consequences as above.
6. placement will depend upon the above two ( how accurately played )
7. fielding and catching should be automatic and depend on the abilities

please reply what do you think about my idea. can this be done .. i am not a software eng or developer guy it might be difficult or might not be difficult to develop this type of game play. please reply..... and thanks a lot for your effort towards a good cricket game

1iram1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hi Karthik & LM, when I came to know about the art of cricket i felt really happy as I play cricket( in real) and i would like to see a good cricket pc game with good gameplay ( realistic swing , spin, bounce, edge( when not playing a swing ball or cutter carefully) or batsman got bitten by outswing, inswing, cutters(deviation of line of ball after pitching) to get bowled or edge, physics as per different pitch type and weather conditions and capabilities of bowlers etc etc. i tried the alpha release ..and guess what i loved it. and i love it more than cricket revolution, ashes cricket etc etc. I would like to help you in developing the game giving you ideas what a cricket fan expects from the game.

1. the bowling indicator should be removed, and bowler should be able to ball these four types of balls- short, good length, overpitched and full,
2. and these four type lines - off side zone, off stump, middle stump and leg stump/outside leg,
3. the accuracy of the ball will depend on the bowlers ability/attributes, (eg. if an average bowler tries to do an out swinger from middle and of stump within his speed limit he'll do fine, but if he tries to push his speed he'll end up landing on far outside off and swinging further away for a wide ball...same with length ..attempted short ball will become shorter, good length will become overpitched (easily played by batsman), yorker will be full toss if he bowls out of his threshold (fast bowlers speed threshold will be more for accuracy ).
4. for batsman part - A good batsman could see the ball early in the bowlers arm, so icon should be there reflecting the shinier side of the ball when it is new , so the batsman can predict which way the ball will swing / seam or googly or arm ball or normal etc etc and plan his shot accordingly. ( eg. a good batsman would see the icon pop up 2/3 seconds before the ball is released)...failing to do so he might(probability should be 90%) end up giving an edge or LBW or bowled.
5. same with legth/line for the batsman... it should pop up as an icon near the ball icon just when the ball is released....failing to play in the right line will cause him the same consequences as above.
6. placement will depend upon the above two ( how accurately played )
7. fielding and catching should be automatic and depend on the abilities

please reply what do you think about my idea. can this be done .. i am not a software eng or developer guy it might be difficult or might not be difficult to develop this type of game play. please reply..... and thanks a lot for your effort towards a good cricket game

This thing is dead.:facepalm

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Still waiting for some news from the makers......till dec 2011.........Hoping for the best to happen:yes

Users who are viewing this thread