Candidate Mafia | Mafia Wins! (Jack Ryder/Simon)

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
TIL this is not a given in a mafia game.

Umm, slip-ups are more common for mafia than townies or nah?

It could also be Jack and Simon are the buddies who are very smartly dictating the terms of the game.

Can't speak for Jack but I've merely been active and pointing things out for discussion, as anyone would. I'm barely dictating terms of the game when no one listened to my theory on Ali and PresidentEvil, and we're geared more towards your plan - which has been to lynch asprin from the start.

I have a feeling from the start that Simon or JR or asprin are mafia and they're playing really well to hide their identities.

Interesting. Why don't you feel the same way for User? If anything, I feel like his play has been near identical to mine, except we've had our eyes on different people until recently.

The Ali modkill post came up right as I was typing, and I'm beginning to sense an asprin-User connection now that I know he's town. They've gone after each other quite a bit and have completely disagreed on a mafia strategy. It could well be a ploy to derail the town and divert the attention onto others. Also, this is the second time User pulled out of a near hammer, which means that he could somehow think asprin is scummy while being reluctant to have him lynched.

It's MYLO right now and I think asprin is the best shot we have. If User really thinks that he is mafia, I think he should put the lynch on instead of flip flopping.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Communication outside the thread without the explicit permission of the mod is a taboo.
So was this the reason he was mod killed or was it because of inactivity?

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Such a shame, what turned out to be a promising game in prospect has turned into a bit of a shambles.
Communication outside the thread without the explicit permission of the mod is a taboo.

If anybody doesn't understand the game or is having difficulty they should contact only the person who is running the game.

Outside of the game, just... why? Like, I get it if you can't or don't want to play, but don't ruin it for others.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Lynch Count:

Jack Ryder (1) - User2010
asprin (1) - Simon

5 alive - 3 for hammer

So was this the reason he was mod killed or because of inactivity?
Because of the stated reason. On with the game now please.

I'll remove the deadline for the time being as well because of the changed dynamic of the game after the mod-kill.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I guess I've no option but to partner with User here. I'm doing what I can to survive even though I anticipate it will hurt the town anyway.

Lynch: Jack Ryder

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
...wait, what? What just happened? I wrote a conversation to User for giving me some tips of playing the game. Never wanted any help regarding this game or something. :facepalm

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I guess I've no option but to partner with User here. I'm doing what I can to survive even though I anticipate it will hurt the town anyway.
When you know it is going to hurt town then why lynch me? President Evil has played very scummily till now. He is trying to put focus on others while trying to hide himself he has not even put a FOS on anybody so nobody comes after him.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
So I am going to move forward with my Lynch.
LYNCH : PRESIDENT EVIL.
I believe User to be a Townie and have my doubts on everyone else.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
When you know it is going to hurt town then why lynch me?
Because if I vote against Evil, it would mean 1 vote for each of us. The day will not end and we need a majority to move forward. I still believe you and Evil are townies but for the game to continue, we need a lynch.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I'm ready to consider if Simon or User join in. Otherwise, there's no point in changing my vote.
Let's see what happens but I believe Evil to be Evil.[DOUBLEPOST=1493659228][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm ready to consider if Simon or User join in. Otherwise, there's no point in changing my vote.
What if they are waiting for others to change the vote?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Somebody might see through his scummy behavior.
2 for Evil.

I think you are wrong on Evil.
How can you say that I'm not the Townie? You said the same for Ali and he turned out to be the Townie. This guy Jack is just trying to simply keep lynching others. He hasn't yet justified what I asked him.

And more over, he is interested only in me among other players. He is clearly posting smartly going for one player at a time. He just gives an excuse of being unavailable at certain time frame. If Ali was the Townie then I'm sure that User2010 or Simon or both are a mafia. Simon hasn't been too suspicious but this Jack Ryder, User2010 and asprin all three seem to be suspicious. While Jack is making some insensible claim on me, the other two keep themselves arguing with each other and when time comes for hammer, User backs out. Very strange....

Users who are viewing this thread