End Game Explosive Mafia - Endgame Mafia (zwarrior, asprin & RUDOLPH)

I woke up and saw the day ended after three consecutive 'No Lynch' posts.
I don't want to have a go at one person and then have it come back to haunt me later but you're forcing me to question again. It was made pretty clear that hammer and bomb can't happen at the same time. It's either hammer or a bomb going off. Are you saying you missed Simon's writeup that started with the word "BOOM"?

I don't want to have a go at one person and then have it come back to haunt me later but you're forcing me to question again. It was made pretty clear that hammer and bomb can't happen at the same time. It's either hammer or a bomb going off. Are you saying you missed Simon's writeup that started with the word "BOOM"?
I only missed the point 'hammer and bomb can't happen at the same point'. As someone said just like him it's my first nightless game and hence the confusion.

As someone said just like him it's my first nightless game and hence the confusion.
I can't rule out that possibility so I'm not pushing this anymore. But you have tingled my senses.

No Lynching still works in the favour of town.
In the last hour, you wanted everyone to suspect those who went for 'no lynch'. After couple of posts in favour of 'no lynch' strategy, you have changed your mind?

FOS: Villain

In the last hour, you wanted everyone to suspect those who went for 'no lynch'. After couple of posts in favour of 'no lynch' strategy, you have changed your mind?

FOS: Villain
I think you missed my post:
I made a mistake here taking the day ended because of the 'No Lynch' majority while it actually was because they bombed CK. Apologies.
[DOUBLEPOST=1497687492][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can't rule out that possibility so I'm not pushing this anymore. But you have tingled my senses.
Fair enough[DOUBLEPOST=1497687549][/DOUBLEPOST]Before this gets more confusing:
As I said I made a mistake judging how the day ended so please discard that post.

And as for as aspirins post, anyone would have felt the same if one is dragging a topic to that extent. If you call that as defend its biggest LOL.

tbh, asprin was the only one backing you at that point, idk why he did, but I did get surprised that you lynched right after RUDOLPH voted. It was at that moment you could have waited for Ali to respond but rather had a lynch.

Are you saying we should start lynching? The no-lynch strategy has been working ..

Now this post here is flying under the radar way too much.

It was made pretty clear that hammer and bomb can't happen at the same time. It's either hammer or a bomb going off. Are you saying you missed Simon's writeup that started with the word "BOOM"?

It wasn't clear until FP pointed it out, which later Simon confirmed. And I did point out that with reference to PresidentEvil.

I find it hard to believe whether you read few of the posts.

I made a mistake here taking the day ended because of the 'No Lynch' majority while it actually was because they bombed CK. Apologies.

I don't trust this, but at the same time, I want to know how did you even get confused.

It wasn't clear until FP pointed it out, which later Simon confirmed. And I did point out that with reference to PresidentEvil.
Very true. But I was referring to the fact that Villian admitted to being confused even after Simon's confirmation. The bomb didn't go off before that, did it?

So you are saying PresidentEvil didn't confuse himself saying the same?
I don't follow.

What are you suggesting?
By "before that", I meant "before Simon's confirmation". The bomb went off after having a confirmation from Simon. So there was no reason for Villian to have that confusion when Day 3 started.

I don't trust this, but at the same time, I want to know how did you even get confused.
I was fairly new to the game, going through all the pages was too much for me already and that's the reason why I might have skipped/not paid attention to that point as I had to go through so many posts while trying to understand the setup at the same time. I know it's hard to believe how could I miss that major point but it happened.

I don't follow.

PresidentEvil used the confusion as a way to back it off when surendar questioned, instead of contributing when we all were discussing.

The bomb went off after having a confirmation from Simon.

The confirmation of that particular thing happened on Day 1 itself.

the reason why I might have skipped/not paid attention to that point as I had to go through so many posts

Still not convincing. It was just two posts behind yours, when Simon confirmed the theory.

PresidentEvil used the confusion as a way to back it off when surendar questioned, instead of contributing when we all were discussing.
Could be, could be not. At that point in time, my focus was on Villian so I didn't heed to it.

The confirmation of that particular thing happened on Day 1 itself.
Again, by "after" I didn't mean immediately but rather the order in which it happened.

Could be, could be not. At that point in time, my focus was on Villian so I didn't heed to it.

So now you are sticking with Villian 'did confuse', while PresidentEvil didn't?

Still not convincing. It was just two posts behind yours, when Simon confirmed the theory.
I wasn't stuck anywhere which would force me to change my thoughts completely plus I accepted my own mistake. I was just clueless and confused, that'd be the best way to describe it.

And btw was your focus on Villian, just because he questioned surendar?

Users who are viewing this thread