End Game Explosive Mafia - Endgame Mafia (zwarrior, asprin & RUDOLPH)

And btw was your focus on Villian, just because he questioned surendar?
I just don't get why is he backing Surendar way too much, the possibility of Asprin being a K9 has been ruled out already which would've only given him a validation of him being a bomb/not. They both have successfully tried framing me while @PresidentEvil jumping in from nowhere. I'd also like @RUDOLPH to post his views whenever he's free as I haven't seen him speak much.

I just don't get why is he backing Surendar way too much, the possibility of Asprin being a K9 has been ruled out already which would've only given him a validation of him being a bomb/not. They both have successfully tried framing me while @PresidentEvil jumping in from nowhere. I'd also like @RUDOLPH to post his views whenever he's free as I haven't seen him speak much.
Sorry mate, I'll post in a bit. Busy trying to sort out a stalker issue between two members here ...

So now you are sticking with Villian 'did confuse', while PresidentEvil didn't?
What do you mean by "now"?
And btw was your focus on Villian, just because he questioned surendar?
Nope. It was because he started day 3 by saying we should go after those who had voted "No lynch". I think I had made that pretty clear.
I just don't get why is he backing Surendar way too much, the possibility of Asprin being a K9 has been ruled out already which would've only given him a validation of him being a bomb/not.
I don't think it wasy "way too much". In fact, surendar has responded to your allegations but you haven't had a proper close out yet.
They both have successfully tried framing me while @PresidentEvil jumping in from nowhere
If questioning you would mean "framing you" then you might have to consider looking up the definition of the word.

asprin
PresidentEvil
Fake Passport
zwarrior
swacker
CerealKiller
surendar
Rudolph
Villain
Shucks, that took long @Fake Passport or someone else can do the rest.

Interesting: Whilst doing this I've noticed that @PresidentEvil has managed to stay nicely under the radar.
@PresidentEvil : a quick question if you do not mind answering - Why only after I posted this, did you increase your activity?

@Fake Passport why so quiet?

@PresidentEvil : a quick question if you do not mind answering - Why only after I posted this, did you increase your activity?
I haven't increased my activity. As you can see, I'm just posting my views on the situation (maybe 1-2 posts) and answering to the question or any allegations on me.

Nope. It was because he started day 3 by saying we should go after those who had voted "No lynch". I think I had made that pretty clear.

You said "At that point in time, my focus was on Villian so I didn't heed to PresidentEvil." How does that mean your focus was at start of Day 3 when it was back on Day 2?

Since you are making a post only with regards to Villian, I am asking whether you will stick with Villian 'did confuse', while PresidentEvil didn't?

I haven't increased my activity. As you can see, I'm just posting my views on the situation

It's like you are posting for yourself, than posting anything that helps town.

How does that mean your focus was at start of Day 3 when it was back on Day 2?
Well, it was with respect to Day 3. When I said "at that point in time", it was specific to events that started from Day 3. So you can say Day 3 onwards, my focus was/is on Villian. I had made it clear that I was willing to give him the benefit of doubt and move past the targeting but since you keep bringing it up, I'm forced to defend my actions as well. It's not like I'm having a go and not backing out.
Since you are making a post only with regards to Villian, I am asking whether you will stick with Villian 'did confuse', while PresidentEvil didn't?
I'll have to go back and see when did PE say that. If he did it before the confirmation then he is in the green in my books.

I don't think it wasy "way too much". In fact, surendar has responded to your allegations but you haven't had a proper close out yet.

If questioning you would mean "framing you" then you might have to consider looking up the definition of the word.
Asking the same question again and again even after a clear answer you kept trying to find a loophole while many are even yet to post something/playing quietly you only tend to point me out rather than questioning them is nothing but framing.When asked about PE you say I didn't pay attention to him as you were concentrating on me? lol what? And thanks we've got two grammar teachers here in the name of @asprin and @surendar asking people to look up words.

Asking the same question again and again even after a clear answer you kept trying to find a loophole while many are even yet to post something/playing quietly you only tend to point me out rather than questioning them is nothing but framing.
Okay. You wanna go on? My pleasure.

- First you bring up the "go after those who voted no lynch" idea.
- When that raised suspicion (and rightly so. You didn't have a proper comeback for that), you conveniently put up the "I got confused" theory.
- Then you go about having missed Simon's confirmation when it wasn't very far from the post you made.
- Swacker questioned you about this very thing on at least two occasions now if I recall correctly. But hey, it's only me who is after you. Swacker is cool.
- I try to give you the benefit of doubt and then you come back again and accuse me of "framing you"?

Give me one reason why I shouldn't trust you now? You keep changing your statements.

but since you keep bringing it up, I'm forced to defend my actions as well. It's not like I'm having a go and not backing out.

I found your posts interesting, just because of one point, "Could be, could be not"

to be frank I didn't really want to prolong, but your posts kept on hinting me to do.

Swacker questioned you about this very thing on at least two occasions now if I recall correctly.

I couldn't take decisions on my own., I want to wait on others opinion to get a good idea.

I found your posts interesting, just because of one point, "Could be, could be not"
But it's really that, isn't it?
I couldn't take decisions on my own., I want to wait on others opinion to get a good idea.
That's okay. I was trying to change his notion about me being the only one who is questioning him.

Guys from my point of view:

@Villain FOS'ed - Myself, surendar & asprin for lynching AliB. After some deliberation Villain seemed happy with all of our responses and said that he has made a mistake.
As I said I made a mistake judging how the day ended so please discard that post.

Questions for Villain: Why did you take us lynching AliB (before Simon made things clear) so personally? Would AliB being lynched have made a difference to us? You make it out that this is an important role.

After @swacker put some pressure on Villain, he started again with asprin about the same thing all over again. @asprin mate, you are looking too defensive. Villain is shifting the pressure away from him by pressuring you.

Coming back to @PresidentEvil , mate ... please don't be the shadaw. Be active, we are trying to weed out the goons. Your inactivity is hurting you here + without you posting it's hard to get a read on you.

I'll post my view on swacker later .Still observing ...

Okay. You wanna go on? My pleasure.

- First you bring up the "go after those who voted no lynch" idea.
- When that raised suspicion (and rightly so. You didn't have a proper comeback for that), you conveniently put up the "I got confused" theory.
- Then you go about having missed Simon's confirmation when it wasn't very far from the post you made.
- Swacker questioned you about this very thing on at least two occasions now if I recall correctly. But hey, it's only me who is after you. Swacker is cool.
- I try to give you the benefit of doubt and then you come back again and accuse me of "framing you"?

Give me one reason why I shouldn't trust you now? You keep changing your statements.
My post about going after the ones who went for a 'No Lynch' on Day 2 makes no sense if you go back and read it. Why would anyone do that even if I say so? Secondly, only you questioned me and I answered it too way before I realised my mistake if you can read it. This was the post
I feel it was pretty much pre-planned by the mafias to use their power. Hence, it makes sense for them to go for a 'No Lynch' as it works in their favour. No Lynching was a decent call at that point but we even wanted to have some discussion to take place before we could jump so abruptly on it. You've also successfully blurred my lines "Not all those who went for it, obviously."
So your point that I had no answer to it and hence changed my statement isn't valid.

Users who are viewing this thread