End Game Suburban Bliss Mafia | End game. Town & Judas wins (Fake Passport/surendar/Villain & PresidentEvil)

Who was the most anticipated role prior to the roles been given?

• Granny

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Sleeper Agent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mafia Boss

• Private Investigator

• Total voters
@RUDOLPH created another chat for me and swacker after your reveal. He even gave us a strategy, but @swacker spilled the beans before reading it, and that was it.

So the new chat was created right after FP's reveal? That means you three didn't communicate in the original chat after that and it stayed dead?

So did my post about suspecting Simon as granny in the thread and 'our' mafia work?
Yeah, it did. Btw @Simon my whole defence was copied from your post :D[DOUBLEPOST=1502280488][/DOUBLEPOST]
So the new chat was created right after FP's reveal? That means you three didn't communicate in the original chat after that and it stayed dead?
Yes, pretty much, apart from some insignificant stuff

@RUDOLPH created another chat for me and swacker after your reveal. He even gave us a strategy, but @swacker spilled the beans before reading it, and that was it.
Cheating!!

But, honestly no matter what the strategy was at least I'd have gone ahead with lynching at least one of you'll. :) Won't really say Swacker was wrong in counterclaiming but people anyway would've trusted FP and lynched you two, counterclaim did extend the day a bit.[DOUBLEPOST=1502280807][/DOUBLEPOST]But it was the dry response from both of you that gave it away, should've fake claimed investigator/Granny or completely denied everything FP said

I hope boss role doesn't get inherited to judas now as his win conditions are met.

Breaking News.png

He tried his very best, all in vain. Judas, betrayed him ... "At least I manged to get his hands dirty ... he enjoyed killing Simon"

Borris was taken to jail. The wittiness of a good samaritan alerted the police of a possible cyanide tablet hidden inside Borris's jacket. He was unable to take it...
We later heard that one of the neighborhood watch members also alerted the police to scramble all cellular signals, just incase Borris tried to alert anyone..
"

CerealKiller is gone! He was Borris , New Mafia Boss

It's Night 2 now! No more posts

Members with night roles, do your thing.

@asprin / @Jack Ryder / @surendar / @CerealKiller / @Villain / @Fake Passport / @PresidentEvil

It was a tough position, if they claimed completely fake, they risked the lynch on me which would have validated my post Day 2...

@surendar - My win condition includes the sleeper. Rudi has said so previously. I havent won the game yet. This is the part of the time where I didn't have it completely gamed out. Its a good old fashioned hunt.

We also have to remember that they were activate at the very earliest through yesterday. Therefore in game meta doesn't really help in tracking them down, although it may help by process of elimination.

The only thing that rang out a little weird is aspirin yesterday. His questioning of Jack HERE seemed a little off to me. He also opened up the wagon on CK, which was inevitable but no consideration of the fact we have to find a sleeper?
Not willing to make a federal case out of it, but defo not cleared town.

Is it too early for everyone to claim?

@surendar - My win condition includes the sleeper. Rudi has said so previously. I havent won the game yet. This is the part of the time where I didn't have it completely gamed out. Its a good old fashioned hunt.

We also have to remember that they were activated at the very earliest night Dat 1. Therefore in game meta doesn't really help in tracking them down, although it may help by process of elimination.

The only thing that rang out a little weird is aspirin yesterday. His questioning of Jack HERE seemed a little off to me. He also opened up the wagon on CK, which was inevitable but no consideration of the fact we have to find a sleeper?

Is it too early for everyone to claim?

EBWOP

I say let's go for FakePassport. Yes, I do agree that he helped us to get two of the mafia. But remember that he is mafia aligned and has the power to kill anyone. There is no exception that his target will only be mafia and not the town. It is lot more clear that it was FP who performed the kill of Simon. His win condition is to eliminate all the 'other' mafia including sleeper agent. Which clearly states that he is a mafia within. I'm afraid if he turns nightmare to townies as well. His win condition has changed slightly and this setup being a dynamic one, there are more chances of him betraying the town as well.

Even Simon said the same before he was killed and by the time Rudolph said that FP is town friendly it was too late. Too late because the win condition changed by the time the other mafia (CK) was killed. Granny's role is crucial. Private investigator has to get the sleeper agent so that we can lynch him.

When the kill of Simon was performed, he himself didn't know that CK had posted his target. And when CK was questioned about this, he was suspicious of what FP posted and called it a wild guess. CK might/ve posted in the mafia chat but FP pretended as if he didn't know. What's there to hide when his role already revealed/known to all?

I was inactive? Lol I was actively reading each post till 10PM yesterday and as U said before signing up, I can only post in the early morning or in the evening. The day ended and it began at 11+ AM today when I was inactive. And by the time I reached home, it was already night. What can I do if the day started and ended in my absence. And to your very kind information, I was active in the other thread just because I've nothing to post here. All knew who is scum and whom to lynch yesterday (swacker), so I didn't post much. When I wanted to post, I was not online (reason is mentioned above).

Happy to answer any question..[DOUBLEPOST=1502289665][/DOUBLEPOST]*U I

@PresidentEvil

But remember that he is mafia aligned and has the power to kill anyone.
I have no power to kill anyone. I never have. I think you may be confusing it with below.

It is lot more clear that it was FP who performed the kill of Simon. His win condition is to eliminate all the 'other' mafia including sleeper agent. Which clearly states that he is a mafia within.
Yes - but read the role statement of the Boss. HE choses who performs the kill.
This is how, if the game was played properly, the boss would have eliminated me, by sending me to the granny. That is the reason for the mechanism.
I had no 'active' part of Simons demise.

Its also contradictory to say "His win condition is to eliminate all the 'other' mafia including sleeper agent. Which clearly states that he is a mafia within." Thats pretty much the very definition of townie. PLUS even Rudi has said, exlicitly, Im effectively an undercover townie.

When the kill of Simon was performed, he himself didn't know that CK had posted his target. And when CK was questioned about this, he was suspicious of what FP posted and called it a wild guess. CK might/ve posted in the mafia chat but FP pretended as if he didn't know. What's there to hide when his role already revealed/known to all?
1. Rudi has stated that he set up a swack/CK chat without me when I first claimed
2. Why would CK even ask me who to kill or to send to who? He knows Im Judas

I was inactive? Lol I was actively reading each post till 10PM yesterday and as U said before signing up, I can only post in the early morning or in the evening.
And still misunderstood everything this much?

If the PI has found the agent obviously should be coming out but if has investigated two people other than Simon and Jack he should reveal himself and post the results. FP is Judas, I know I'm town that leaves us with three.

The only thing that rang out a little weird is aspirin yesterday. His questioning of Jack HERE seemed a little off to me
It felt to me like he was trying to play too safe. I was a little skeptical of him because he had a chance to hammer CK but he didn't. It kind of felt (at least to me) like he was trying to save CK thereby giving rise to the theory of him being the sleeper agent.
He also opened up the wagon on CK, which was inevitable but no consideration of the fact we have to find a sleeper?
It seemed the only logical solution to me. We had swacker lynched on day 1 and everything you said turned out to be true. If anything, it was an indirect way to showing how much I believed your claim.

That's fine with me. I'm not in a desperate position as I've got nothing to hide.

I say let's go for FakePassport. Yes, I do agree that he helped us to get two of the mafia. But remember that he is mafia aligned and has the power to kill anyone. There is no exception that his target will only be mafia and not the town. It is lot more clear that it was FP who performed the kill of Simon. His win condition is to eliminate all the 'other' mafia including sleeper agent. Which clearly states that he is a mafia within. I'm afraid if he turns nightmare to townies as well. His win condition has changed slightly and this setup being a dynamic one, there are more chances of him betraying the town as well.
All the doubts regarding him has been cleared by the moderator itself and he cannot kill anyone. Setup being dynamic doesn't change his alignment.

CK private messaged Rudolph the name and it was confirmed too.

You're a bit too much confused about the game and that makes me think you were the one to go against Simon as you completely missed the discussion that the Boss will order FP to kill Simon as both CK/Swack took him as Granny.

Yes - but read the role statement of the Boss. HE choses who performs the kill.
This is how, if the game was played properly, the boss would have eliminated me, by sending me to the granny. That is the reason for the mechanism.
I had no 'active' part of Simons demise.

Its also contradictory to say "His win condition is to eliminate all the 'other' mafia including sleeper agent. Which clearly states that he is a mafia within." Thats pretty much the very definition of townie. PLUS even Rudi has said, exlicitly, Im effectively an undercover townie.
Okay, I have the 'information' that states, you have performed the kill of Simon. And what Rudi said won't count in a dynamic game. I believe most of the roles have changed from the default role sent to each one.

And also, I found this from one of your posts:
"Abilities: Each night phase, you can select yourself or either of your two goons to kill one player in the game to kill by PM'ing the mod."

So that clears the doubt that you can perform the kill?

Users who are viewing this thread