ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah, Ishant was to come in but at the expense of our best bowler in the last match?

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That’s a ridiculous decision by India

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
New ball being wasted by Shami .... Bhuvi would have made them play atleast

I would really love to see tapes of their selection meetings. This team management has too much ego to be a successful test side overseas. When your captain backs one player and takes a dig at another (your appointed vice-captain no less, it becomes an openly personal choice. Kohli himself is going to have a tough tour here. Will current form apply for him as well? Can the captain be dropped if he has a poor series?[DOUBLEPOST=1515832031][/DOUBLEPOST]
That’s a ridiculous decision by India

Which one? We've made a whole set of ridiculous decisions this series.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Bhuvi provided us with an extra depth in batting department and if I remember correctly he faced most deliveries by an Indian batsman in the first test! And he is benched for the extra bounce. Pathetic.

aditya123

National Board President
Nohit for Rahane: Current form matters more than pedigree.

Ishant for Bhuvi: Conditions matter more.

This kind of open inconsistency in policies is obnoxious. God save this team.

aditya123

National Board President
Bhuvi provided us with an extra depth in batting department and if I remember correctly he faced most deliveries by an Indian batsman in the first test! And he is benched for the extra bounce. Pathetic.

Shh. Ishant gets more bounce and Bumrah is Dale Steyn reborn. Rohit will get a double hundred in one session.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

Shastri & Kohli need to understand that Bhuvi is not Chris Woakes & Ishant is not Morne Morkel.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Innings defeat in this test?

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Looks like Kohli's dog did bark at Bhuvi.

I'm not surprised. People here are absolutely aghast but this has been happening for a long time. If anyone here doesn't see direct parallels to Greg Chappell they're blind. This is worse because the culprit is a player and our best batsman.

The sooner Kohli is fired from the job, the better our chances. This team, if managed well can beat SA in their den. Make Kumble the coach and Rahane test captain and Rohit the limited overs captain. If Kohli doesn't like it, he can fuc/< off!

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
How many Indians supporting SA?

against India? Never[DOUBLEPOST=1515835094][/DOUBLEPOST]Shami has been very disappointing in this series .. barring one spell in the second innings in the previous test. These are conditions suited to his bowling and he has just been too inconsistent

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
against India? Never[DOUBLEPOST=1515835094][/DOUBLEPOST]Shami has been very disappointing in this series .. barring one spell in the second innings in the previous test. These are conditions suited to his bowling and he has just been too inconsistent

I am. This is not an India side. It's a Kohli and friends XI.

cerande

Club Captain
I'm not surprised. People here are absolutely aghast but this has been happening for a long time. If anyone here doesn't see direct parallels to Greg Chappell they're blind. This is worse because the culprit is a player and our best batsman.

The sooner Kohli is fired from the job, the better our chances. This team, if managed well can beat SA in their den. Make Kumble the coach and Rahane test captain and Rohit the limited overs captain. If Kohli doesn't like it, he can fuc/< off!

Give him captaincy of the T20 side. He can show all his aggression there.

Rahane as Test Captain makes proper sense anyway. His captaincy in that last test against Australia was pretty much on point. Much less trigger happy than Kohli.

Users who are viewing this thread