All teams - progress thread

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Can people who have shared classic/retro sides maybe compile a list of all they've done into one post? Maybe put it in the retro thread too.

It's hard to keep track cause I want to download but not immediately.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hyderabad now shared.

Here's the current status of Indian domestic sides.
5FyB0HN.png

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
IS the OP Up to date? I know it's hard to keep up with all the postings in this thread to keep updating the OP. Just wondered thats all. Thanks :)

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Thanks to the efforts of @Mouseydread making so many of the 2000s players and the relative simplicity of their kit, I have managed to make West Indies 05 in very quick time! Many thanks again!

(Available under username Spoobir as always)
qZN11jw.png

I had a go at adding Chanderpaul's facepaint as you can see in the image. Like a lot of things in the game it looks half-decent in the academy but for some reason out on the field it seems a bit like he's been involved in a bad barbecuing accident... So remove it if that bothers you I suppose.

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks to the efforts of @Mouseydread making so many of the 2000s players and the relative simplicity of their kit, I have managed to make West Indies 05 in very quick time! Many thanks again!

(Available under username Spoobir as always)
qZN11jw.png

I had a go at adding Chanderpaul's facepaint as you can see in the image. Like a lot of things in the game it looks half-decent in the academy but for some reason out on the field it seems a bit like he's been involved in a bad barbecuing accident... So remove it if that bothers you I suppose.

Superb.

Users who are viewing this thread