All teams - progress thread

Can people who have shared classic/retro sides maybe compile a list of all they've done into one post? Maybe put it in the retro thread too.

It's hard to keep track cause I want to download but not immediately.

Hyderabad now shared.

Here's the current status of Indian domestic sides.
5FyB0HN.png

IS the OP Up to date? I know it's hard to keep up with all the postings in this thread to keep updating the OP. Just wondered thats all. Thanks :)

Thanks to the efforts of @Mouseydread making so many of the 2000s players and the relative simplicity of their kit, I have managed to make West Indies 05 in very quick time! Many thanks again!

(Available under username Spoobir as always)
qZN11jw.png

I had a go at adding Chanderpaul's facepaint as you can see in the image. Like a lot of things in the game it looks half-decent in the academy but for some reason out on the field it seems a bit like he's been involved in a bad barbecuing accident... So remove it if that bothers you I suppose.

Thanks to the efforts of @Mouseydread making so many of the 2000s players and the relative simplicity of their kit, I have managed to make West Indies 05 in very quick time! Many thanks again!

(Available under username Spoobir as always)
qZN11jw.png

I had a go at adding Chanderpaul's facepaint as you can see in the image. Like a lot of things in the game it looks half-decent in the academy but for some reason out on the field it seems a bit like he's been involved in a bad barbecuing accident... So remove it if that bothers you I suppose.

Superb.

Users who are viewing this thread