No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I might, if I could figure out playface then you'd see a few county faces from me

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looks like not many are aware of playface, May be Somebody who has AO Tennis can give a tutorial video on playface.

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have something I am almost done with. With pretty much all of the names etc. I will be able to share it soon.
Awesome! well I would have shared players that I did but lost the game save thanks to auto backup and my stupid security was very frustrated but will start Indian team faces again

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
OK I love playface. It's like EA cricket 07 face modding but a lot better (and doesn't require windows XP!!!). Still need to play around with some of the finer details but damn these faces look better than without playface.

Hildreth Preview.png

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
OK I love playface. It's like EA cricket 07 face modding but a lot better (and doesn't require windows XP!!!). Still need to play around with some of the finer details but damn these faces look better than without playface.

View attachment 220348
You know how to create players with playface?? What should one do after we add custom picture?

Users who are viewing this thread