Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
OP up to date.

I've also just purchased the game. So will get on board with these stadiums creations.
I've downloaded a ton of those stadiums on the list, most of them have been already created but the user ID's that came up were just all numbers so you couldn't actually work out who created them. Also I created Central Broward Regional Park a little while back which is USA's home ground if you want to add it to the list.

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've downloaded a ton of those stadiums on the list, most of them have been already created but the user ID's that came up were just all numbers so you couldn't actually work out who created them. Also I created Central Broward Regional Park a little while back which is USA's home ground if you want to add it to the list.
The only way to download is specific is, to search by the username. Though in search results, username is always in numbers. The only way to see all stadiums by usernames is to use the PC Academy and match the number to that user.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
There is no point in even attempting to try and create stadiums in the creator.It is actually the worst of all the previous games.To say it was going to be improved is an understatement.There are even less options available.You cannot even colour the stadium roofs.This is not a bug and would need a huge effort just get it close to previous issues.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There is no point in even attempting to try and create stadiums in the creator.It is actually the worst of all the previous games.To say it was going to be improved is an understatement.There are even less options available.You cannot even colour the stadium roofs.This is not a bug and would need a huge effort just get it close to previous issues.
True, it's sad because they said it would have a major update in this game but the only positive difference or addition I have noticed is that you can now have square shaped grounds in addition to the previous oval and circle design.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
True, it's sad because they said it would have a major update in this game but the only positive difference or addition I have noticed is that you can now have square shaped grounds in addition to the previous oval and circle design.
Try hitting options on the stadium and should say share

fezza

Club Captain
Having a few more assets in the academy would make a massive difference to the variety of grounds one could build:

A British industrial town backdrop
Terraced houses
Older style wooden stands
Larger pavilion varieties
1960s flat roofed buildings
196Os flats (similar to Lord's Hove etc)
Grassy banks with spectators
European deciduous trees
Moveable advertising hoatdings

Next time maybe Big Ant? Some of these already exist as models in licensed grounds. I love the editor but the lack of new content was a massive disappointment. I enjoy making grounds almost as much as playing the game itself.

waraa

County Cricketer
I'm not sure this thread gets a lot of visibility as far as Big Ant are concerned, we should probably post it in the Stadium Creator thread, which needs to be in the main Cricket 19 forum instead of Academy Creations.

reyorton

School Cricketer
You seem to be making a lot of requests all over the forum but do not seem to be adding anything? Have you tried to add value somehow?
Well that was a nice way of motivation.But just to clarify not a lot of requests all over the forum but only a couple.I just asked about 2019 IPL kit and CAA Brampton.I know you guys are working so hard and I really love all the works so for.And my creation will never come anywhere near you guys (But still shared Kochi tuskers old)That's why requesting all over here and there lol.

Users who are viewing this thread