OTHER Flightsim

D

Dutch

Yes?

On another note, the graphics are mind blowing. I honestly thought those were real pics. The lands and sky look amazing alike. Might give this a shot - I'm that tempted.
It is definitely worth it and you can do what ever you like how you like in it. A real flight sandbox!

D

Dutch

New update should be arriving soon. The devs have promised an update every month for the forseeable future!

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
would love a video on lake Como

i'd get the game but i'm not sure i can free 150gb on my ssd

D

Dutch

Just a little vid messing with the cameras too show off some of the lighting and effects.

D

Dutch

Latest patch has messed a lot of things up. they are hopefully coming with a redeeming patch this week. Its such a big title that there is bound to be a period of bugs and things needing fixing.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Here a vid going over the second patch:

Love fact there is now live weather
Tiger Woods golf series used to have this it was great playing a course with actual weather there at the time and seems like you can fly around the world using the same technology

D

Dutch

Love fact there is now live weather
Tiger Woods golf series used to have this it was great playing a course with actual weather there at the time and seems like you can fly around the world using the same technology
Yeah its coming along nicely: they even have a form of live air traffic implemented. it isnt quite working yet but one day it will. So what is actually flying in the air at the moment will be flying with you in the game!

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
Yeah its coming along nicely: they even have a form of live air traffic implemented. it isnt quite working yet but one day it will. So what is actually flying in the air at the moment will be flying with you in the game!

are you using steam or microsoft store?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Via XBox gamepass for pc: so yeah the store: costs about 5 euros a month for 100 very decent games.
Very interested in getting this. Seems like a great deal especially with Microsoft's acquisition of Bethesda and i believe they've got a deal with EA (although I'm not that bothered by their games). Might wait to see how it shapes up in a month or two.

Users who are viewing this thread