India vs Sri Lanka : 3 T20I & 3 ODI: Jan 03-15, 2023

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Great to see all the batsman playing with great intent irrespective of the pitch and opposition. We used score 120-150 in 30 overs under the same circumstances in recent times, but boards backing to make Hardhik T20 captain did a reality check for all of the boys. Expecting a ton from Kohli.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
Ton is done, let's get closer to 400. These few overs are crucial for Axar to cement his place.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
And he is gone, missing Jadduuuuuuu.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
FB_IMG_1673350647882.jpgWhat the **** is SKY dropped ? The so called classy Rahul still plays :mask:

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ton is done, let's get closer to 400. These few overs are crucial for Axar to cement his place.

And he is gone, missing Jadduuuuuuu.

The emotions of a cricket fan haha

Give him a chance - what about the fact that Axar was the reason for the victory with the bat in the 1st T20 - lets not forget the 2nd T20. Axar is a younger and far better option for the long run.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
The emotions of a cricket fan haha

Give him a chance - what about the fact that Axar was the reason for the victory with the bat in the 1st T20 - lets not forget the 2nd T20. Axar is a younger and far better option for the long run.
Agreed to some extent, but I am not believer of giving him edge over Jaddu just because he is young. Jaddu is better any day against axar, we need best players to win the cup, maybe after 2023 world cup if axar outperform jaddu, we've to stick with him, at present IMO I'll pick Jaddu over Axar.

Users who are viewing this thread