Australia tour of India 2023 - 4 Tests , 3 ODIs

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Let Gill open in the next match, atleast put Sarfaraz in the squad for his outstanding performance in Ranji.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
India won in Australia only after 71 years, so we just need to wait until 2075 to win in India!

#Believe

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Cricinfo making a rare mistake in commentary here.

They desperately want Pujara to make it an innings to remember. Screenshot_20230219_132421~3.jpg

B

Bigby Wolf

Australia played poorly throughout led by none other than their Captain Pat Cummins.

They had India on the mat yesterday with 7 down for 135 had it been a better captaincy yesterday they had a chance of getting atleast a 70+ lead.

And today Every single one of them played sweeps and got out.

B

Bigby Wolf

Would love to see Stokes captaining in this situation. Feel like there would be more than two close catchers.
Yup an attacking captain like Stokes would have led the team to victory especially batting first on this pitch and having been in the driver seat yesterday.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
Another great win, Oz played well for first two days, but jaddu has other plans. Axar and Ashwin partnership was crucial for this win.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am glad everyone has jumped on the KL bandwagon with me. If he has even an ounce of shame left, he himself will tell the team management do not play me. Never seen a cricketer playing such horrible cricket for years not being dropped. Shameless fellow and people on twitter still have the audacity including our coach to defend him to the fullest.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
audacity including our coach to defend him to the fullest.
Rahul, the great wall is known for his determination. He thinks the brick shaped mud known as BKL Rahul, can finally build himself like Dravid, brick by brick....thus he needs time. I see a shade of babar Azam story unfolding with BKL. And if he succeed in becoming future captain....God save IND cricket.

Gill should play at holkar stadium and he would have if we're 0-2 at the moment.

Speaking of 2-0, any update on tantrums from AUS media yet?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
IPL is starting on March 31st. Super excited about it! :rolleyes:lol:D

AUS cant last beyond 3 days? This is going to be one YAWN of a series!!!

Users who are viewing this thread