Pakistan in India

Ishant unlucky. Shoaib edged it. Nice yorker/full toss. I think he needs some grooming, but he's got a lot of potential.

Misbah doing a good job of protecting his side and maintaining strike.

Last edited:
Ishant has a good chance of a 5er here.
Danish Kaneria is the batsman every bowler would like to bowl to while attempting to get a 5er.

Three good chances. 1 good shot from Kaneria though-sublimely straight.

A 5er for Ishant Sharma.
2 debutants getting 5-ers, ironically on one of the flattest decks .

Ishant has a good chance of a 5er here.
Danish Kaneria is the batsman every bowler would like to bowl to while attempting to get a 5er.
Apparently a commentator had said that Kaneria has the potential to be a good all-rounder. Judging from the last shot Kaneria played I think he was bang on target. :p

Well Bowled Ishant Sharma, some of them balls which he bowled could have got Top order batsmen out, as well as Tailenders....:)

Whoa! Dada is turning it on here!, but India have to be careful they don't lose anymore wickets, I think India should play for he draw here, the wicket is too dodgy....

Woohoo!, C'mon DADA!

Last edited:
His debut was against Bangladesh wasn't it?

My mistake there.
Forgot his debut test against Bangla.

Apparently a commentator had said that Kaneria has the potential to be a good all-rounder. Judging from the last shot Kaneria played I think he was bang on target. :p

Are you referring to those DD commentators.They`re crap.

Last edited:
Are you referring to those DD commentators.They`re crap.

Yeah I also hate the DD commentators, they get excited when the ball passes the infield and all they do is shout...

Anyway it was a reasonable performance from India, but I have to say, apart from Ishant Sharma's 5 Wicket Haul, It was yet another boring day in terms of excitement...:noway

What was Shoiab doing when asked for spotted leopard soft toy?

At the end of Day 4 now, its India who will have to force a win now and not Pakistan. India batted better because more of their batsmen got in and got the big scores compared to Pakistan for whom only Misbah got that big score (Younis and Akmal didnt make it that big).

Ganguly is in the form of his life. He possibly could score his second successive three figure score in the same test tomorrow. I wish India go after the bowling in the first session, get a lead of 350 and have a go at Pakistan in the last two sessions. If its a draw, fine! But India got to try to inject some life into this boring test and series.

Ishant could get the ticket to Australia based on this 5-fer. But will he be able to control his no-balls?? Hope the selectors take the right decision.

Thank god, one more day and this damn tour from Pakistan is OVER!!! Eagerly awaiting the end of this tour.

If its a draw, fine! But India got to try to inject some life into this boring test and series.

Ishant could get the ticket to Australia based on this 5-fer. But will he be able to control his no-balls?? Hope the selectors take the right decision.

Thank god, one more day and this damn tour from Pakistan is OVER!!! Eagerly awaiting the end of this tour.

It has really been boring thanx to the pitches.

I doubt whether Ishant will be given the green light for Aus.

Secondly,i'd be happier when ESS start producing cricket from Dec 20 :happy
No more DD !

can india declare on lead of 300?but its need too much courage which subcontinent captains don`t have.

can india declare on lead of 300?but its need too much courage which subcontinent captains don`t have.

:noway
They will first wait for Ganguly's 100. Then maybe Dravid's 50 if he scores any run tomorrow (maybe score 5 runs in hour).
Kumble is not aggressive so lead of 330 is what they will look for.

Users who are viewing this thread