Pakistan in India

dikon

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
:noway
They will first wait for Ganguly's 100. Then maybe Dravid's 50 if he scores any run tomorrow (maybe score 5 runs in hour).
Kumble is not aggressive so lead of 330 is what they will look for.

Never been a fan of waiting to declare for a batsman to get to a milestone.It just wastes time in my opinion.

Bilal91

International Coach
yeah that would be intresting but i doubt they will...unless pakistan can get them out which again is highly unlikely...

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
But I think that Pakistan will play fast tomorrow if India declare on 300-350. There is no point in getting a draw. They will aim for winning the match and to equal the series.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Well Pakistan should have played faster than they had, in the first innings (if they labored hopes of getting a miraculous victory after India piled up 626). They were scoring at an approx. rate of 3.2 or so per over only (their average run rate per over at the end of the innings was 3.19).

India should play out the first session and score as much as they can. Seriously, a draw or a win will pocket them the series. And people are not going to blame if its a draw (as they did to Dravid in England). So india should hit out in the first session, score 130 odd runs and set a target fo 350 with 60-65 overs to go for the test and the series to end. and ask pakistan to hit out at almost 6 runs per over (350 in 60 overs is close to 6 runs per over). if pakistan really want to win it, let them try it.

Gunner786

Panel of Selectors
pakistan should go all out for a win tomorow

wether it be bouncing them out or getting them out india should not be allowed to have enough time to declare

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
These two batsman should take their time and get their respective milestones.
Ganguly should look to rack up another ton and Dravid should aim for an 80 odd to find some form during the crucial Australia tour.
Ganguly has done remarkably well at 4, will Tendulkar be asked to move down to 5?

Although I did not watch the bowling performance, 5 wickets in excess of 110 runs does not guarantee a slot ahead of the Pathans, Zaheers, and RPs, especially on a tour against Australia.

Last edited:

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
i kno its early to say this but Arafat might be that replacment all-rounder for Razaq. he bowled really well in this test and got a score of 40+.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Unlucky that Saurav missed out on his ton. Good batting from him again today. Happy b'day Yuvraj singh. Sad that he got a bad decision on his birthday.

India have a lead now of 300+. Will they declare at 320 leaving Pakistan to chase it? A declaration looks highly unlikely. I am not interested in watching the rest of the game today. For me, the series is over. Dont care who won it! Doesnt matter much to me.

prarara

International Cricketer
Unless Ishant pulls out a miracle 5-fer out of his you know what to win the match for us in 2 sessions.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
The pitch was really flat-maybe the curator needs to be given the award for the Man of the Boring Series.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
cant blame it on him only the 1st test was exciting 2nd one was boring too. the funny thing is this is a brand new pitch and they brought some dudes from NZ to make a nice pitch.

bad news for India ahead of the Australia tour Laxman retired hurt, hope its nothing serious.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
These two batsman should take their time and get their respective milestones.
Ganguly should look to rack up another ton and Dravid should aim for an 80 odd to find some form during the crucial Australia tour.
Ganguly has done remarkably well at 4, will Tendulkar be asked to move down to 5?

Although I did not watch the bowling performance, 5 wickets in excess of 110 runs does not guarantee a slot ahead of the Pathans, Zaheers, and RPs, especially on a tour against Australia.

Let us not get carried away with the performances of our batsmen.
The Pakistani attack has been pedestrian, except for Shoaib,Arafat and Tanvir who did bowl well in patches.

Even with Ganguly scoring all these runs and Dravid not doing so, I feel that Dravid will be the deciding factor in Australia if India are to do well there.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Match heading for a boring draw, India needed runs to come more quicky in the first session and plus once Karthik got onto 30-odd, Kumble must have felt that he must let him his fifty due to Karthik having a poor sereies.....

baburao

Club Cricketer
wow kumble is on fire.16 something over rem and india need 5 wickets.Go for it boys.:p

yes misbaah gone 6 down where are you guys(indians) we can win this one.

yes yes we are coming closer damn u guys(indians) where are you?:mad:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread