Sri Lanka Tour of the UAE and Pakistan - September/October 2017

Which of these batsmen deserves to be selected in Pakistan's Test squad?

• Total voters

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
For today's match, Pakistan should go with the winning combination and give Shehzad one more chance, If not then My XI is as follows for today:

1. Hafeez
2. Zaman
3. Azam
4. Malik
5. Sarfraz
6. Imad
7. Fahim
8. Shahdab
9. Hasan Ali
10. Junaid Khan
11. Rumman Raees

PS: I have a feeling Imam will debut today in place of Shehzad, Nevertheless I'd failed to understand a forced Middle order role for Hafeez and Imad selection. At this time, Imad is more harmful than Shehzad. Imad was looking quite lackluster in the fielding as well and underutilized

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Sometimes the captain's anger can motivate you. I agree that he has a lot to learn, but hasn't he done well so far in ODIs and T20s? We should look at the positives as well, because the glass is definitely half full, and not half empty.

Definitely a long way to go and He looks the future for sure, But Talking about the underutilization of pacers, I feel that in the last match, Junaid was going quite dangerous for batsmen, He picked a wicket and could pick a couple or one more had Sarfraz given him a 6 overs spell because Junaid was asking questions to batsmen. However, Sarfarz took him off after 4 overs with no reason.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
After performing exceptionally well in Test Series, Sri Lanka are back to being absolute shit. All credit goes to Pakistan and the way they have bowled and built pressure. Want Pakistan as an ODI side to really play like this and choke opposition yes just like CT17.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ideal for Imam ul Haq to help cement his side as an opener and knock out Ahmed Shehzad. Low total and a deeper batting line-up than usual.

Although, it should be noted that Pakistan shouldn't dawdle in this chase, go for the kill. I don't want this to become another example of the first test.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Social Media is hard as hell on Ahmed Shehzad right now... The critisim and trolling on him has got far more...

I'm feeling for Shehzad now. :/

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Absolute domination of Pakistan. Well played Imam. Hope he does not fade away like many that have come into Pakistan side. Hope he becomes a gem of a player for Pakistan just like Imzamam

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
A convincing victory like it should have been. 5-0 should be there. It's on the cards. Glad to see Imad knocked out by Fahim Ashraf. Imam took a great start, Looked more compact relative to Fakhar Zaman.

I have my reservations on the utilization of bowlers, Fahim should be given more overs. I heard that Sarfraz said that Imad is resting because he is unfit... Strange logic...

PS: I shall urge Sarfraz to take charge from his performance as well. Sarfraz should make a room to come at No.5 in the last two one day matches to get his confidence back.

Last edited:

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What's Imad doing in the team :facepalm[DOUBLEPOST=1508497277][/DOUBLEPOST]Chandimal is the Umar Akmal of SL in LOs. Keep him for Tests only.

Users who are viewing this thread