Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@cd779 all SA dom are shared now. Reshared Titans just with a few small touch ups. Hurricanes, Strikers, Thunder, Sixers were also reshared yesterday with a few fixes and extra sponsors logos.

Next up I will be going through all players skills and roles.

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Okay. In the middle of Kent faces. Have just realised how awful I am at making player faces. I can do the basic likeness (hair, facial hair, distinguishing features and tattoos) but all the making the player look like real life counterparts is something I may not have time to complete. If I can do the basic likeness could someone pick up where I left off?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Just a quick question regarding players roles etc. Most youtubershave started the career before these teams were created. How much tinkering did you guys do for the roles and the like? Is it bad enough that it will unrealistic when we play first class cricket or are there only a handful of players that needed changing?

pinku

Associate Captain
@cd779 could you possibly add adboard logos to the spreadsheet so we know when stadiums are done with adboards too please.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Just a quick question regarding players roles etc. Most youtubershave started the career before these teams were created. How much tinkering did you guys do for the roles and the like? Is it bad enough that it will unrealistic when we play first class cricket or are there only a handful of players that needed changing?
There are almost whole squads with incorrect info, from what I have experienced in updating them.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
There were a crap load that needed fixes. I would start again personally

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
@wasteyouryouth @Llewelynf Could you give an example? Is it a specfic country competiton or all scattered throughout the countries? Is it like Williamson being down as a keeper and immersion-breaking stuff like that?
It definitely in my opinion is immersion breaking. It is scattered throughout. In almost every team, internationals included roles or skills or both are wrong.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
It definitely in my opinion is immersion breaking. It is scattered throughout. In almost every team, internationals included roles or skills or both are wrong.

Thanks for that, I will definitely start again and just switch it when both careers are at first class debut stage. Thanks for that, it's saved me from having to play a career mode that I wouldn't find enjoyable.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I am gonna share them again today with some touch ups. They are just about ready
Made a lot of edits to sa dom last night and thought I would share today... but I woke up to corrupt save data. Fun times. I fortunately uploaded most of my stuff to the cloud yesterday so I just need to do yesterdays stuff again. Hopefully it will be up later today or tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread