All teams - progress thread

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
OP updated with Llewelyn's updated SA domestic teams, and the West Indies 1950s and 1960s squads that have been uploaded by Mouseydread.

I've updated my England 1993 Ashes with some of waste's faces, but only linked players just now (I'm concerned that deleting the other copies of players without an on-disc equivalent might mess up my ongoing series).

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Updated OP with villafan's latest work as above.

I've edited the post a bit to make it a bit easier to work with, as the amount of retro teams we're getting is impressively high. The first section of the post includes a table for every on-disc league/team list, and the second section is now divided into tables which hopefully make sense e.g. Australian historic teams, Pakistani historic teams.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I’ve now done:

Aus 99 WC winners
Aus 07 WC winners
India 11 WC winners
Aus 15 WC winners

Will now work backwards through the rest...
players for the aus 15 are great, just downloaded. Only need the kits

Last edited:

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
OP updated with re-shared Titans. I've also shared Bangladeshi domestic teams with stadiums attached. @wasteyouryouth if you'd prefer to reupload in your name let me know as I know you did all the work for these teams.

Wilburella

Banned
Anyone doing the South African grounds ?
Particularly the 4 grounds Australia will be playing at in March for the tests.
Kingsmead, Durban
St George's Park, Port Elizabeth
Newlands, Cape Town
New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@villafan001 unfortunately been confirmed on Facebook by Big Ant that there won't be a standalone Academy release on PC.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone doing the South African grounds ?
Particularly the 4 grounds Australia will be playing at in March for the tests.
Kingsmead, Durban
St George's Park, Port Elizabeth
Newlands, Cape Town
New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg
There is a pretty good Wanderers up on the sever. Not sure who did it but it is pretty decent. Search bidvest wanderers

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've done port Elizabeth academy name is Sweppy12[DOUBLEPOST=1513251770][/DOUBLEPOST]
@villafan001 unfortunately been confirmed on Facebook by Big Ant that there won't be a standalone Academy release on PC.
that sucks.. I wanted to create stuff on PC but not gonna buy the game on there when I won't be able to play games on it

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
OK right. It turns out I am off to see star wars on Friday so Kent faces will be done saturday. Also can someone have a look at my Beckenham and edit it please. It's linked to Kent and as much as I am proud of it it is awful compared to other stadiums.

Users who are viewing this thread