Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf hey mate when will your ipl team likely be out I am eager waiting hahah
I want to say Tues. Had a big exam this week. I am gonna try my best[DOUBLEPOST=1553420565][/DOUBLEPOST]
He is actually very busy with real life at the mo so cut him some slack......
What is this real life you talk of?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I want to say Tues. Had a big exam this week. I am gonna try my best[DOUBLEPOST=1553420565][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cheers mate that fine I am a needy person haha Exam or cricket 19 nah just kidding mate all fun and games

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
*Off-Topic* Teacher, you giving a exam yourself or conducting one for your students?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
How did it go? Whats it for If you dont mind sharing?
It's a reading writing speaking and listening exam to prove I am english. It's part of the immigration process. Bloody difficult and it was 5 hours long. But I think I aced it.

D

Dutch

It's a reading writing speaking and listening exam to prove I am english. It's part of the immigration process. Bloody difficult and it was 5 hours long. But I think I aced it.
IELTS? I know that!! The academic version? Went through it myself.....the lady conducting the interview with me asked me to construct less complicated word constructions!! I believe you had to get a 7,5 in all categories to pass.....I had nothing less than a nine!

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Immigration you say? All the best. I'm waiting for my PR this week and landing in Canada sometime in July-August.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
IELTS? I know that!! The academic version? Went through it myself.....the lady conducting the interview with me asked me to construct less complicated word constructions!! I believe you had to get a 7,5 in all categories to pass.....I had nothing less than a nine!
Yup. That's the one. I need an 8 on it.

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Yup. That's the one. I need an 8 on it.
Oh, I did it last year for some University Requirement, got an 8. I hope you do so too![DOUBLEPOST=1553444786][/DOUBLEPOST]
9 is the max possible, I know people who got an 8.5 max. I got an 8 myself, but 9 in Listening!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Okay so I have decided I will share what I have tomorrow.

That includes Delhi Capitals, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Chennai Superkings, Royal Challengers Bangalore and Kings XI Punjab.

The remaining 3 will come by the weekend.

Sorry for the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread