TENNIS AO Tennis 2

Nard2020

Club Captain
upload_2020-1-20_16-23-16.png upload_2020-1-20_16-20-36.png upload_2020-1-20_16-19-3.png upload_2020-1-20_16-19-48.png

4 different roster screens, 3 of which have been SINCE release....that’s an utter mess. There’s been nothing to clarify this and anytime they update one roster, they do so by removing other players to add missing ones.

Some of you may not think it matters, but this is terrible and really should be corrected, as this title is being listed as the “Official” game of the Australian Open.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
lol! I think that's because you're a better player than most of us, so you make it look easier.

My career player, I find it difficult to get through matches on Pro difficulty, but if I'm doing these AO simulations, I play those on Grand Slam and manage to snag some winners and games at times, but it's often in the same manner beating the AI with the exact same shots each time.

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
gameplay on xbox one s is laggy . sometimes my player will react late to the shot resulting in a desperate shot. even frame rate dips as well.

Nard2020

Club Captain
It appears that Mike M has said during an interview yesterday, there are 35 players licensed for the game. The team also attends the Open and have an area in HQ where they are currently taking photos of new players for future games.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
It appears that Mike M has said during an interview yesterday, there are 35 players licensed for the game. The team also attends the Open and have an area in HQ where they are currently taking photos of new players for future games.

I know plenty only care about the roster and creation, but I'm left wondering when the first patch might be to sort out the AI at the very least.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
It's coming rather sooner than later

They haven't given an indication as to when it will be, all they've said is there is one in the works, but can't say when it might be.

It would be rather disappointing if there's nothing by Friday as they generally don't put patches out over the weekend and with the tournament ending next Sunday, would be a missed opportunity.

I do get the fact they may not be rushing through patches this time around given they often fixed one thing and broke another with the first game.

Reactions: DAP

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A Bit Training and an ultimate 5 set Match!!!

Dmayne

School Cricketer
No word on it, all I've seen is that one is in the works but that's about it. Doesn't look very likely before the tournament ends.

The silence is on the verge of being deafening. No patch since release (I don't count the day 1 patch as that shouldn't be a thing on every game) on major platforms. That's not a good sign. And worse than that, there's literally been no communication from BA on any of their social pages.

I know for you and many others, that until they sort out the AI errors for one, you can't enjoy it which I totally get. That's obviously going to put off people longer term, picking up the next iteration, recommending it to friends (because that's probably the biggest way this game will sell) Bigger issue for me, is this career mode bug where the overalls of every player drops so drastically. Absolutely no point in player career to have all that progress wasted.

It's a shame as well. One of the reasons I bit the bullet and bought it early is that I know BA aren't the biggest studio but do seem to want to respond to community feedback and genuinely produce good simulations of sports games that others won't. Sadly, I don't think I can ever justify buying one of their games at launch again. Always seems to be a major issue in the career mode. And the fact that haven't communicated to us, even a rough date or time when the patch will be ready, is pretty shoddy, especially when the game has game breaking bugs like this, and other issues severely limiting the potential of the game, like the errors situation.

I still maintain it's a decent game but it urgently needs some patching or it won't be anywhere near as successful as it should be.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
The silence is on the verge of being deafening. No patch since release (I don't count the day 1 patch as that shouldn't be a thing on every game) on major platforms. That's not a good sign. And worse than that, there's literally been no communication from BA on any of their social pages.

I know for you and many others, that until they sort out the AI errors for one, you can't enjoy it which I totally get. That's obviously going to put off people longer term, picking up the next iteration, recommending it to friends (because that's probably the biggest way this game will sell) Bigger issue for me, is this career mode bug where the overalls of every player drops so drastically. Absolutely no point in player career to have all that progress wasted.

It's a shame as well. One of the reasons I bit the bullet and bought it early is that I know BA aren't the biggest studio but do seem to want to respond to community feedback and genuinely produce good simulations of sports games that others won't. Sadly, I don't think I can ever justify buying one of their games at launch again. Always seems to be a major issue in the career mode. And the fact that haven't communicated to us, even a rough date or time when the patch will be ready, is pretty shoddy, especially when the game has game breaking bugs like this, and other issues severely limiting the potential of the game, like the errors situation.

I still maintain it's a decent game but it urgently needs some patching or it won't be anywhere near as successful as it should be.

They've posted here and there, but quite minimal activity even when the game released. Most seem more worried about these 10 extra players that are yet to be added into to the game, a little irrelevant if the various gameplay issues aren't sorted.

As we've seen apart from maybe one or two, the people here and most other forms of social media aren't enjoying the career mode given how the AI is.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
They've posted here and there, but quite minimal activity even when the game released. Most seem more worried about these 10 extra players that are yet to be added into to the game, a little irrelevant if the various gameplay issues aren't sorted.

As we've seen apart from maybe one or two, the people here and most other forms of social media aren't enjoying the career mode given how the AI is.
Its not just the AI, it’s the constant times where your player just doesn’t attempt to hit ball even though you hit a shot button. Your player just watches the ball go right past and the crowd even starts to applaud as the ball goes past. Happened on a match point once in career mode. That happened In the first game too. So one would assume that this would be fixed first along with AI, stuff the new 10 players.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Its not just the AI, it’s the constant times where your player just doesn’t attempt to hit ball even though you hit a shot button. Your player just watches the ball go right past and the crowd even starts to applaud as the ball goes past. Happened on a match point once in career mode. That happened In the first game too. So one would assume that this would be fixed first along with AI, stuff the new 10 players.

Yeah unfortunately given the amount of issues there is, I feel too many variables into one patch could cause the same problems in the first game with one thing being resolved and breaking another.

It's just a waiting game to see when and what the first patch gives us.

Users who are viewing this thread