22nd Match, Group E: England v New Zealand at Gros Islet

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Excellent bowling from Bres at the death. Fairly optimistic of us chasing this down, even without KP.

Sloppy stuff from Colly to end the innings. 149-6 after 20; 150 to win then.

D

Dutch

Do-able I would say but we need to make good use of the powerplay and others need to show we aren't a one man side.....

irottev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
England's slower ball bowling was very impressive. It saved them heaps of runs IMO.

Pakistan got 1 less run batting first last game and they won so it's defendable for sure. I think we have enough but an extra 10 woulda been nice. Runs on the board, lets hope England don't get there.

ksduded

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
given that SA lost by 10 runs against Pak in an incredibly limp batting display.... and pak's bowling is superior to NZ and batting is worse than Eng. Eng should be able to make this....

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Handy start from Kieswetter. Looks confident after the 42 in the last game. Loving this opening partnership, has to be said. We've been magnificent in the powerplays in this tournament.

P

pcfan123

:facepalm

Come on Blowpara, all that domestic cricket in NZ must have paid off some how

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
So far, excellent game to decide the semifinalists from this group. England still in with a chance, though NZ now hold the upper hand. I dont mind whoever wins. Though I think NZ will sneak through in the end.

P

pcfan123

Collys form has been worrying. Bopara fails and the sky is blue

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Collingwood has a dire T20i record. Only keeps his place 'cause of his fielding and bowling tbh. Trott's a far better player.

1 handed six from Morgan. WAG.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
England coming back superbly here. SIX and FOUR from Wright. Pakistani fans must be cheering wildly. 7.62 RR looks very much possible and easy with these two.

Users who are viewing this thread