21st Match, Group E: Pakistan v South Africa at Gros Islet

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have to say, the Camera men/director in this tournament have been rubbish. The number of times they've had the camera on the wrong fielder when someone has skied it has been unbelievable.

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd like to thank SA for giving us the match! :laugh

Garson007

Club Cricketer
God, RSA selection is so terrible. :noway Drop the spin act - we did a lot better when we were an all-seam attack - and for God's sake don't let Albie bowl if we have to play him, but I prefer that we play Kemp anyways.

Please drop Van der Merwe, Botha, A Morkel, Duminy, Gibbs and Smith for good measure. This team is going nowhere quick as a ODI side.

Last edited:

Dabi

Club Captain
I'm already counting my chickens! :D
Bring on the Aussies!!!

Dabi

Club Captain
Botha's form looks way better than half of SA's top order!

Dabi added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Ugh, another boundary, 17 is nervy....20 was safe! :(

Dabi added 3 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Good stuff from Ajmal!
It's all England now!!!

angryangy

ICC Chairman
van der merwe is a pretty big guy, but can he hit 7s?

angryangy added 3 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Boucher's a pathetic T20i batsman. Pitiful average of 17.86 with a strike rate of 97, surely there's a better option than him?
Yeah, I think people have been darting around the issue, but he's one who really ought to be axed, at least in this format. At the very least, AB can cover that position, opening up a spot for a pure batsman or a player who can bowl better than Albie.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
OMG, Pakistan have won it here! Depends on England now. Will they beat NZ to let Pakistan in the semifinals? South Africa and major trophies again do not sync with each other. If NZ win today and India are out of the tournament tomorrow, wont feel too disappointed because South Africa and Pakistan are also coming with us.

There is still a remote chance for an India-Pak final. Would be a miracle if that happens.

ksduded

Club Cricketer
great win by Pak..... Ajmal is absolutely amazing.... good job of bringing in Abdur Rehman... we have a quality attack.. if only the batsman can score consistently.... the bowlers will be able to defend

War

Chairman of Selectors
Boucher's a pathetic T20i batsman. Pitiful average of 17.86 with a strike rate of 97, surely there's a better option than him?

Damn i'm surprised its that poor. But i'm nsot sure if thats big deal just yet, since Boucher has all the prerequisties to be a top T20 lower-order bat based his ODI performances.

But they do have Heino Kuhn around as back-up.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Muahahahah!!!
Nice to at least go out with the win (hoping thats not the case). Well all left to England now, but I have feeling that they might disappoint us. If only they had KP :(

Users who are viewing this thread