21st Match, Group E: Pakistan v South Africa at Gros Islet

Brook

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
This Pakistan team is bad, scoring slowly and losing wickets. Terrible

D

Dutch

This Pakistan team is bad, scoring slowly and losing wickets. Terrible

Well South africa are a good side but pakistan are making them look invincible. Poor showing this from Pakistan. They could get wiped-out badly here.....

Current run rate just above 3..................

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Unbelievable. India Were destroyed by bouncers, we seem to be worried about the bouncers as well. Why on earth did we go for Latif? Surely Hammad Azam was a better option. He could bowl as well. The no. of wickets isnt as a big concern, we still have Afridi, Misbah and Razzaq but the lack of runs in the powerplay is one. Whoever takes this game and goes through, is my bet for the championship

D

Dutch

Unbelievable. India Were destroyed by bouncers, we seem to be worried about the bouncers as well. Why on earth did we go for Latif? Surely Hammad Azam was a better option. He could bowl as well. The no. of wickets isnt as a big concern, we still have Afridi, Misbah and Razzaq but the lack of runs in the powerplay is one. Whoever takes this game and goes through, is my bet for the championship

:eek: Did you see Australia.....West Indies.....England........

Brook

Club Captain
Well South africa are a good side but pakistan are making them look invincible. Poor showing this from Pakistan. They could get wiped-out badly here.....

Yeah but Pakistan are the champions, that's probably some of the slowest Powerplay batting I've ever seen, and they haven't even done it to consolidate. Also SA aren't that good, really.

D

Dutch

Yeah but Pakistan are the champions, that's probably some of the slowest Powerplay batting I've ever seen, and they haven't even done it to consolidate. Also SA aren't that good, really.

There is just no fight, no balls, no guts, just mediocre going through the motions cricket....they deserve all they get..........

Brook

Club Captain
I think NZ are more likely to win than either of these two. We know they can beat Australia, even if it is unlikely.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
The reason I say it, Cuz you think this is the stage that the SA will choke. If they get pass today it will be a huge psychological barrier they passed. For the Pakistanis its the same thing. I cant forget the 1992 WC at this stage. Though we did have better players then :p

I forgot Australia tbh. England & New Zealand are the teams I think might fall on the final hurdle. But I have been wrong on more occasions than right in this WC so far :o

D

Dutch

C,mon Pakistan, thats better. A bit of fight. I don't want them win as i have 30 million vcash riding on the Saffers but a bit of a game would be nice!!!

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Ah Well I was about to bet on one of the teams, but missed it by a minute. Maybe thats a sign? :P

D

Dutch

Ah Well I was about to bet on one of the teams, but missed it by a minute. Maybe thats a sign? :P

yep. The risks are big with betting but makes it fun. I care not really if iI lose it all. Its not real stuff. Anyway Pakistan are starting to show signs of life. South Africa in danger of squandering an excellent start.

Oh big wicket....good knock that man!

Brook

Club Captain
Pointless shot from Kamran, they already had 19 off the over so they didn't need a 4.

D

Dutch

Big match for Afridi this.....

Good turn around this by Pakistan. Last 5 overs going at more than 11 an over....

dutchad added 18 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

talk about a game of two halves!!! South Africa have lost it big time and Pakistan have found it......

Last edited by a moderator:

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey, some fight from teh boys finally! Umar Akmal doing an excellent job so far!

Dabi added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Damn it, jinxed him! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread