25/7/06 - NEW TCP VIDEOS BATCH2 - FTP Downloads

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok, well, cant wait for the official site postings, so here's the BATCH2 videos i have uploaded to Duff's FTP server...

edit: files are now available on www.thecricketproject.com :)

videos are all split up so dialup users can download the ones they want ;)

These are all brand new and hot off the press...

cheers,

LM

ps: these should all eventually get posted on the official TCP site...

Last edited by a moderator:

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
legend_master said:
Ok, well, cant wait for the official site postings, so here's the BATCH2 videos i have uploaded to Duff's FTP server...

http://www.youthcluster.com/tcp/

videos are all split up so dialup users can download the ones they want ;)

These are all brand new and hot off the press...

cheers,

LM

ps: these should all eventually get posted on the official TCP site...
Good work Paul. I won't be viewing the videos yet because I'm heading off to bed. Will do tomorrow. ;)

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Right, I've seen all the videos now. They look really smooth. As has been mentioned previously, the fast bowler's action could do with a bit of tweaking. The legspinner is perfect! Spot on. The trajectory of the flight is also very good. When I look at the videos, they seem too colourful. Maybe that's just me, but they resemble BLIC's colours. Personally, I would like if it was toned down a bit, more like C2005, but I'm sure others will have different opinions. All in all, really good work.

holmie

Club Cricketer
LM just one request. please make the videos longer. like 10secs atleast. i know the actual game isnt like this but when i watch the videos it cuts of before even reaching the boundry like blic.

i loved the first pull shot. omg!!!

ziad123_2005

Club Cricketer
the Good - The pull shot rocks !!!! best pull shot in any game so far !!!! i cant wait to play that shot in the game !!!

the Bad - as mentioned many times, the bowlers run-up

holmie

Club Cricketer
hey guys i used my crappyive video editing skills to make a new video teaser. i combined all the videos released and made a new one added sound to them and some coloring effects. check it out.

please add to my reps if you like it. :upray

Attachments

• Video Teaser - 7.25.06.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 71

srk121

International Coach
my god some of those strokes are great man.... have to say batting is great. leg spinner is great man... just need to tweak quikcy man...

legend_master

holmie said:
hey guys i used my crappyive video editing skills to make a new video teaser. i combined all the videos released and made a new one added sound to them and some coloring effects. check it out.

please add to my reps if you like it. :upray

Wow, Holmie, that editing is awesome, man! From now on, i am absolutely giving all videos to you for editing...i love it... :clap :hpraise

Guys, reps for Holmie, that's really good work..

fyi, the final game will feature Bloom/HDR shader effects options (for higher end pc's) which will effectively make the game look like Holmie's video effect - i.e. slightly blurred - but that's a long way away ;)

legend_master

Satish555 said:
i am eagerly waiting for this game! i hope i can some how get my hands on it as i live noweher in contact with the world lol.

Dont worry, mate, we'll make sure everyone can get access to it one way or another...

Brett_Lee

International Coach
LM This game is just looking supurb. I am really loving all the previews and it looks better and better each time. I so cant wait for the final product and it should be very good.

Brett_Lee

rickyp

International Coach
wow that was a great vid, good teaser there, really enjoyed the commentary to go with it. Take note on that commentary LM because it was perfectly timed

legend_master

rickyp said:
wow that was a great vid, good teaser there, really enjoyed the commentary to go with it. Take note on that commentary LM because it was perfectly timed

yeah i loved the commentary too...very well timed and appropriate

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Brilliant work Holmie :D

Everything is looking shaped-up at the moment.

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Also, the slog sweep is very good. Great work by Homie too. Any chance of uploading the first batch of videos onto Youthcluster, LM?

Also, I did notice that all the shots were on the legside, and most went to square leg. lt would be great if there was a bit more variety. Some cut shots, drives etc.

Users who are viewing this thread