3 new videos released for TCP 07/05/06

Hariz

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
All 3 videos are masterpieces. I am simply stunned after seeing the amount of realism and fluidity in the shot animations. Paul mate, God bless you for giving us cricket fans the utmost quality and putting in such hardwork. This is certainly going to be a huge breakthrough in cricket gaming..................... :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Great Videos TCP staff, welldone to all members of Staff.

BTW just to tell I got some screenz of 3rd video for this Signature

ssax8ar.gif

Hope LM, you don't mind. cheers.

srk121

International Coach
L.M. have to say that these were the most amzing videos i have seen of any cricket games. al shot has been slowed down which look so real now. i love the pull/ hook shot that has came out really well man. keep it up L.M. by d way how can i send you the fieldings i have done for you mate? keep it up paul. By the way i can't even stop looking at those videos man. :)

cheers
srk121

Last edited:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
You can now download two high quality videos from the Videos segment of TheCricketProject.com. They aren't the longest, but they are the highest quality so far. :)

rocklara

International Coach
Hey LM great videos mate!! I really loved the shots, the reverse sweep rocks!!!! also the loving cover drive by the lefty and the pull shot is remarkable. Great going mates, more reps for yall !!

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
thanks everyone, a lot of blood sweat and tears went into those animations... :onpc

so glad they're now done and came out pretty decent after all of that...

it's so funny, i looked back at the first video ever released for TCP and it's really amazing to see how much it has evolved, really amazing! :eek:

I cant believe how um, what's the word, um, 'different' it was before lol ;) :D

just realised i didn't show any back foot drives..will do so next video...back foot cover drive looks really cool...

My fav shots so far would be FF leg glance (the best IMHO), BF leg glance, low pull/paddle sweep (for playing against spinners) and lofted ondrive :)

LM

Last edited:

raider_64

Club Cricketer
Hey LM,

Saw the three videos u released and let me tell u Ea and codemasters should jump in the well. Man u have put everthing in this game and we can see that clearly through the videos. Keep it up. :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

these aint enough, u r worth more than this.........

legend_master

remember that gameplay and AI, not necessarily graphics, will make or break this game...im quietly confident that it will make it, but im slightly biased ;)

but yeah, it's great to hear such positive comments...there's still an awful long way to go though...bolwing is going to be a key area and is now where my focus will lie..ive always autoplayed bowling in the past as it just wasn't interesting in any previous cricket game...that bothered me a lot, as bowling is half of the game in cricket..so effectively i only ever played half a game...which is really bad to say...so i want bowling to really be satisfying and i want to feel like i can enjoy bowling...imagine actually putting a side in to bat because you really want to bowl! hehe...can't wait...

quick little update - i have fixed the batting stance thing...looks much better now...have also integrated other batting stances as well into code...

srk121 said:
L.M. have to say that these were the most amzing videos i have seen of any cricket games. al shot has been slowed down which look so real now. i love the pull/ hook shot that has came out really well man. keep it up L.M. by d way how can i send you the fieldings i have done for you mate? keep it up paul. By the way i can't even stop looking at those videos man. :)

cheers
srk121

hmm..you can either mail to [email protected] or post them in the fieldings thread?

cheers,

LM

dabith

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great Videos LM,

Personally I love the front foot cover drive. Looks outstanding.

Keep up the good work

legend_master

usy said:
Great Videos TCP staff, welldone to all members of Staff.

BTW just to tell I got some screenz of 3rd video for this Signature

ssax8ar.gif

Hope LM, you don't mind. cheers.

heheh cool...no of course i dont mind ;)

also, i forgot to change the ball for ODI kits...lol..that's why there's a red ball in all shots... :p

cricket4life

School Cricketer
legend_master said:

also, i forgot to change the ball for ODI kits...lol..that's why there's a red ball in all shots... :p
hehehe. it's ok man. but those videos were really good. ur doing some great work. i'm ready to pay for the game. :cheers

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
legend_master said:

lol .. people were so mesmerised by those awesome videos no one even realised which color the ball is
LM, I so envy u, i cant wait to play those shots myself
U would hav really enjoyed hitting all those boundaries with no feilders to stop thm
Great work buddy .. looking forward to bowling videos

legend_master

las_faiz said:
lol .. people were so mesmerised by those awesome videos no one even realised which color the ball is
LM, I so envy u, i cant wait to play those shots myself
U would hav really enjoyed hitting all those boundaries with no feilders to stop thm
Great work buddy .. looking forward to bowling videos

rofl, yeah, it is really fun...hehe...would be more fun seeing the fielders dive in vain to try and stop the shots as they blister away to the fence...heheh

Users who are viewing this thread