25/7/06 - NEW TCP VIDEOS BATCH2 - FTP Downloads

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
blackleopard92 said:
I can do with a reply to the above

one more thing I noted, when I saw batch1 movies was the fact that when bowling over the wicket, the release of bowl is ok, and similar to the one around the wicket.
This means that LM forgot to change the grip direction when copying animations .;)

reply to the above: remember you will not be playing the real game at 20fps :rolleyes: so these things you pointed out are really insignificant. At 60fps it's unnoticable. But having said this, i am going to make some improvements to all of those things. If they can be fixed (which im confident they can at not too much time cost) then i will fix them...i plan spending this week fixing 'bugs' and glitches...

It is the same animation for over and around the wicket.....i didn't think it was necessary to go to that level of detail to change the exact grip...but if there's enough of an outcry then i guess i should.

ziad123_2005

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
legend_master said:
reply to the above: remember you will not be playing the real game at 20fps :rolleyes: so these things you pointed out are really insignificant. At 60fps it's unnoticable. But having said this, i am going to make some improvements to all of those things. If they can be fixed (which im confident they can at not too much time cost) then i will fix them...i plan spending this week fixing 'bugs' and glitches...

It is the same animation for over and around the wicket.....i didn't think it was necessary to go to that level of detail to change the exact grip...but if there's enough of an outcry then i guess i should.

i guess i was one of many who did NOT notice that ... really unsignificant matter

Users who are viewing this thread