3 new videos released for TCP 07/05/06

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
ziad123_2005 said:
Lets just continue the way LM is uploading them ok ? You should be thanking him for releasing hi res vids in the first place, not asking for more

dabith said:
I agree with Ziad. No offence to you blackleo, but you come across as very demanding and somewhat ungrateful for all the hard work LM and skateboarder have put in to deliver us such excellent videos. A little more appreciation and a little less demanding would go a long way.

Amazing!Seems like someone has drowned me in cold water!!!
First of all I am not demanding videos, 2nd, I am just arguing about codec used so that next time videos are released, they are better and have same size.
3rd very demanding-yeah! I demand the best from people who can deliver and LM is one, because he wants to make best.In fact If u look back at prev post u would find me telling Lm to go easy, but he refused and said "best".Well, If he wants to do it, then I can surely help ni demanding it.
3rd- ungrateful It 's amazing u could write that. :mad.

However if that's the way people feel, then I stop!

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
blackleopard92 said:
Amazing!Seems like someone has drowned me in cold water!!!
First of all I am not demanding videos, 2nd, I am just arguing about codec used so that next time videos are released, they are better and have same size.
3rd very demanding-yeah! I demand the best from people who can deliver and LM is one, because he wants to make best.In fact If u look back at prev post u would find me telling Lm to go easy, but he refused and said "best".Well, If he wants to do it, then I can surely help ni demanding it.
3rd- ungrateful It 's amazing u could write that. :mad.

However if that's the way people feel, then I stop!
Lol, Blackleo don't stop on anything, Planetcricket is quite a boring place overall and members like you make it coming here worthwhile. About the codecs discussion, lets just drop it right here and move on leaving it to LM.
:cheers

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
those word hurt! hurt big time!

I spent around an hr looking at various codec and shortlisted those above.then after a litttle bit more thinking i shortlisted wmv and x264.
And this is what I get!ungrateful!demanding!

and Who said I am gonna stop.I just meant that I should stop wasting my time and start posting smilies all around!

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
calm down guys ! we dont wanna start a BIG fight for such stupid issues.
also, the vid quality isnt THAT bad tbh.

@leo - we do appreciate that you spent so much time for it (codecs) !
i am sure skateboarder will take notice of it and try his best to compromise
between quality and quantity !

Last edited:

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
blackleopard92 said:
those word hurt! hurt big time!

I spent around an hr looking at various codec and shortlisted those above.then after a litttle bit more thinking i shortlisted wmv and x264.
And this is what I get!ungrateful!demanding!

and Who said I am gonna stop.I just meant that I should stop wasting my time and start posting smilies all around!
Yup yup, but lets just leave it to LM as he has more knowledge than me, you, everybody here as he is also an administrator in an IT network.
So lets just end the discussion, nobody is being ungrateful to you, remember that!!

dabith

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Apologies Blackleo, I meant no offence. 'Ungrategul' was a bad choice of word on my behalf. :cheers

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
guys, yeah, let's calm it down...indeed BlackLeo has a great knowledge of codecs...i think the whole thing's been blown out of proportion...the simple fact is, i think the way videos are currently released is the best way...it's not the best quality, yeah, but it's a compromise as many people still use dialup...i want everyone to be able to get a sense of what the gameplay is like, but it's hard without a playable demo...so the videos are probably the next best thing...you can get an idea of the quality by the still screens, of which i also plan to release some tonight, which are high quality...

so, let's forget all about this little tangle and move on...BlackLeo, you're a great contributor and we do appreciate your input, so pls dont feel that way.

srk121

International Coach
ziad123_2005 said:
Cheers we're back as a unit :)

so we should be.. Game is going to be great, People working for this game are great to :)...... let keep this hard work going. L.M. you doing great job mate.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
i am going to re-upload these videos to a free file hoster (hopefully tonight) as the official site is currently having some 'technical difficulties'

Users who are viewing this thread