2nd PS3 T20 Champions Trophy- Completed

lilas11

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Also whats the format we want semi finals or super six's?

RIZZYX

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My vote is for a Super 6 stage, considering theres so many teams in this tourney it would be worth while to make it longer.

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
and bonus point???????

also guys while making groups keep into account the teams i.e minnows and regular teams and not only lag
also having experience from previous games lag shud not be considered that big a factor since the one who will win tourney will have to overcome all players with or without lag
in fact having a mixed group allows u to play with people with lag in the earlier stage rather than facing them for the first time in later stage

Last edited:

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
we can set a rule if batting second team wins in 16 overs they get a bonus point or if batting one team is all out before 16 overs while chasing the other team gets 1 extra bonus point
(16 overs is 80% of 20 overs)

lilas11

Club Cricketer
If everyone wants it we can go with it we are anyways taking NRR into accounts so you all can decide if u want bonus point system we can have it

also lonewolf Im assuming u have checked with all players and other than a lag with Rizzy you do not have connection problems with others?

More than lag it is important that u can connect with all from your group atleast. If have been following the PC tournaments many a times those guys have a number of players who cant connect with each other at all so they just take it as a no result and award 1 point to both players. That just demeans the tournaments as I remember seeing posts by a few participants complaining of being knocked out of the tournament after playing just 2 matches since their other 4 matches were NR. Wouldn't want that to be happening here atleast not till the super six's

Last edited:

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
bonus point will spice up things in case we have a close tourney NRR will be there in any case if we have a tie
but getting target in 16 ovrs or bowling other team out in 16 overs for a bonus point will be fun if any group or super six is jammed up closely

lonewolf5646 added 12 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

2nd PS3 T20 Champions Trophy
After a successful 1st edition of the Champions Trophy http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...ps3-t20-champions-trophy-completed-61881.html we are going ahead with the 2nd tourney, only this time we expect it to be bigger and hopefully better than before. Instead of 8 teams we would be looking at 12 teams.

2nd PS3 T20 Champions Trophy Rules- Open for discussion
1. Participants need to follow the thread regularly
2. 2 Games against each group member. Top 3 qualify for Super 6
3. Only Country teams allowed
4. Owing to lag only 1 fast bowler allowed
5. 4 overs of spin are mandatory
6. No advance shots to spinners
7. No field restriction in first 6 overs. 2 fielders compulsory outside circle after 6 overs.
8. No fast bowlers against- Bangladesh, Zimbabwe, Ireland and Kenya
9. In case of tie on positions NRR would come into account.
10. All member need to provide IM/messenger ID's
11. No complaining over custom field settings and cursor movement

2nd PS3 T20 Champions Trophy Teams:
1. Lilas11- India
2. Lonewolf5646- New Zealand
3. Psymax78- South Africa
4. Gougie- Sri Lanka
5. Rizzyx- West Indies
6. Cheesesarnie- Pakistan
7. LegendBoy20- Bangladesh
8. Leftarmfast- England
9. Xtremedesix- Ireland
10. Thandamilk- Australia
11. Krish1712- Kenya
ALL WANTING TO PARTICIPATE PLEASE SING UP WITH COUNTRY REPRESENTING, COUNTRY PLAYING FROM N MESSENGER ID

@Cheesesarnie,@LegendBoy20,@Xtremedesix,@Krish1712

guys i will be sending u friend requests today to check our connectivity n lag so plz all accept it

RIZZYX

International Coach
@Cheesesarnie,@LegendBoy20,@Xtremedesix,@Krish1712

guys i will be sending u friend requests today to check our connectivity n lag so plz all accept it

RIZZYX added 4 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Ok in that case we are still left with one slot for Zimbabwe.

Is Eflindor not taking part in this tourney? Maybe someone should contact him and offer him Zimbabwe?

lilas11

Club Cricketer
Have sent him a few messages on PS3 but dont think its him whose on.... hopefully he ll check the forum....

what about hkr4ever is he interested in representing zim?

RIZZYX

International Coach
Have sent him a few messages on PS3 but dont think its him whose on.... hopefully he ll check the forum....

what about hkr4ever is he interested in representing zim?

Am not sure, Ill ask him if i see him on later, but i doubt he would be

krish1712

Club Cricketer
Guys, I will be out of town from Tuesday to Thursday for work. Please schedule my games accordingly.

Also @lilas11: I will go with Kenya itself. Was deciding between Kenya and Zim, and decided go with Kenya!

Rizzyx, gougie, leftarmfast, legend , please add me today ans we can test the connections

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread