2nd PS3 T20 Champions Trophy- Completed

krish1712

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
@lilas: Dude , remove legend-ZEE08 from quitters list. He is a genuine guy!
Also guys, i will be back online only on thursday night EST 10pm onwards. So all the teams in my grp need to figure a way out to play with me from thursday night onwards. Appreciate ur consideration

Also among my group i have been able to connect with everybody except, leftarmfast and thandamilk, as we have never tried playing with each other. If possible we should try to connect tonight. let me know

Last edited:

gougie

Club Cricketer
Welcome legend zee08 good to have a full 12 players now ready to play:banana2.
Hmarka are you going to change the name with vbookie cheers mate.

P

pcfan123

Ill send in the request once they post it. Sometimes they take a day or two.

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
guys are the groups final and when r we planning to start playin games
i think its a long tourney n we shud start asap just update the main post lilas with tables

also lilas u can swap psymax with cheesearni
since he is playin from india and all others from his group are from UK or US
i dunno but he can have lag issues and swapping them wont change much since both Pak and SA are regular teams
just a sugestion

Last edited:

lilas11

Club Cricketer
I cant connect with psymax and Legendboy and gougie cant also connect with Legendboy so they cant be switched other than that I haven't heard from anyone regarding a connection problem so I am assuming everyone is fine with the groups. I have chosen Wednesday as start date so it gives everyone another day to check if they can connect with everyone else in their groups.

I m left to test my connection with xtremedesix hopefully can do it tonight

Last edited:

gougie

Club Cricketer
Lilas i can connect with Legendboy, but if you carnt then the groups are fine, only one i havent tried is legend-ZEE08 ive sent a friends request to him, so can you except mate and lets try our connection today maybe.

legend_zee08

School Cricketer
suggestions

Guys i am in the tournment and have got Zimbabwe which i have no Clue....i need some practice matches so plz the non quitters who havnt added me on ps3 plz add me legend-ZEE08.......and any team sugestions if someone have used them b4?

gougie

Club Cricketer
Do you want a practice game now mate, i can give you an idea with ZIM ive used them quite abit.

legend_zee08

School Cricketer
i will accept ur request gougie and can u guys tell me how it works and who is playing who on what date n time?

gougie

Club Cricketer
H Madeszka 66
S Williams 69
F Mufizan 71
D Ebrehim 68
B Taylor 64
S Meskanyari 68

A Blignaut 64 67 f

H Streak 61 73 f/m
B Mohaire 30 65 f/m
W Monayunga 30 57 f/m / E Redmond 30 69 m
R Price 29 66 s

Thats about the strongest team mate, but you could change it around abit depends what you want.

Last edited:

legend_zee08

School Cricketer
Thanx gougie....i will play u in and hours time just out at the moment i will accept ur request and when u see me online then we play i need some practice matches :P Who keeps the match records updated? like if we play and what the result is who r we suppose to send the records?

gougie

Club Cricketer
Someone will post the scores in the thread, or pm them to lilas, just sort it out with whoever your playing at the time, ive added you on msn tarnmack, so i will catch you in an hour pal.

Users who are viewing this thread