3d models for TAOC

holmie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i like it but its kind of hard to see the stadium in the picture but the turf texture is taking away all the attention from it. can you change the turf texture next time. thanks.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Textures are still pretty average... Sorry man, just being honest.

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
OK another update....
3/4th stadium is now complete and only one small stand is left....
here is the preview with NO lightning...

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 44

coolz_hari

International Coach
OK another update....
3/4th stadium is now complete and only one small stand is left....
here is the preview with NO lightning...

From my side i don't have any complaints about shape or quality of work . These are final textures for game ? if yes , then better textures are needed;)

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
@hari:i will improve them soon but most probably i think because of the environment,you are feeling that the textures are of low quality....

why LM is not active on the forum from few days?:(

I am feeling like me working hard and learning max for an abandoned game:doh

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
you said that right but someone should be present to guide whether I have to improve or finalyze that project which i am making and no one could be better other than the game developers themselves....

and We all know that LM is working very hard on this game but everything gets boring when you see that game developers are inactive which results into the negative thoughts in our minds(just think about Cricket Life).....

Sorry if I have shown disrespect to him but.....

coolz_hari

International Coach
you said that right but someone should be present to guide whether I have to improve or finalyze that project which i am making and no one could be better other than the game developers themselves....

and We all know that LM is working very hard on this game but everything gets boring when you see that game developers are inactive which results into the negative thoughts in our minds(just think about Cricket Life).....

Sorry if I have shown disrespect to him but.....

hmm...kartik isn't online?:(

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
both have signed in today but they are inactive and you can see it very well as from a long time they have not posted and replies or posts....

bit they might be busy in their work...
Its not a complaint but just a view...

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
This might be the silence before the storm (of the big announcement ;) )

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
JK is out of action for a couple of days with some important stuff. I've been flat out on the bowling mechanics with some awesome results! Nabeel, i have to agree on the textures...they do need to be improved. The actual model itself seems pretty decent, but the textures are letting it down. I don't want to demoralise you or anything cos you are being really productive which is brilliant, i love your passion and commitment.

We do need to make sure the quality is up there though so i have to ask you to improve it. Also the images seem very low res - what resolution renders are you taking?

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
good to see you back LM....
i considered your advice and to know in which area i need to improve the textures,I have taken new renders with best quality....
therefore,now if there is texture problem,then it would really be that only and not the render quality....

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 34
  • s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 38
  • s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 37

coolz_hari

International Coach
good to see you back LM....
i considered your advice and to know in which area i need to improve the textures,I have taken new renders with best quality....
therefore,now if there is texture problem,then it would really be that only and not the render quality....

looking much much better . change that grass to make it look better:clap

Users who are viewing this thread