A bunch of stuff (latest updates in 1st post)

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
@wasteyouryouth if you could please request you to do these kits for me also please. I have tried to make these a few times but i am a terrible kit maker. There is an Australian kit from 2000 and Pakistan 2003 and 2000. Thanks once again.

Attachments

• pakistans-waqar-younis-r-celebrates-taking-the-wicket-of-englands-GYWND9.jpg
    pakistans-waqar-younis-r-celebrates-taking-the-wicket-of-englands-GYWND9.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 149
  • 2003+Cricket+World+Cup+South+Africa+Kenya+h_V-xdLxlmll.jpg
    2003+Cricket+World+Cup+South+Africa+Kenya+h_V-xdLxlmll.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 130
  • hqdefault-2.jpg
    hqdefault-2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 196
  • hqdefault-1.jpg
    hqdefault-1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 200
  • images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 185

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
These kits are slightly more complex than they look. They all have different patterns and colours which means 3 or 4 logos per team unless I switch the vertical lines and colour chevrons to one single design for all teams.

I'll probably not bother with putting the chevron pattern on the sleeves. Firstly because it's tough to get it lined up, secondly because it doesn't really look that great on anything other than long sleeves and thirdly because of the number of logos.

pXKp4Lp.png

pinku

Associate Captain
These kits are slightly more complex than they look. They all have different patterns and colours which means 3 or 4 logos per team unless I switch the vertical lines and colour chevrons to one single design for all teams.

I'll probably not bother with putting the chevron pattern on the sleeves. Firstly because it's tough to get it lined up, secondly because it doesn't really look that great on anything other than long sleeves and thirdly because of the number of logos.

pXKp4Lp.png

I think you are right, I have been looking at most of the pictures online and to be honest i think they will still look good without sleeve logo.

Although saying that i think if anyone can do it, then only you can.

I wouldn't want you to have to be having double your work load for that only as like you said you may not have enough logo data left for it anyway.

I must say Great work on the England kit.

Last edited:

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

pXKp4Lp.png
Cool they look very good have you shared them in the academy yet

pinku

Associate Captain
I haven't yet.

Got a couple more done.
bd9A79k.jpg

@wasteyouryouth if you could also make some aboards for the WC 1996 and WC 1999 after these kits, i would happily add all the Sri Lankan 1996 and England 1999 stadiums to your teams and reupload them. Hopefully someone can do the squads too.

pinku

Associate Captain
If you can just do this one for World Cup 99 the rest which are:

Vodafone
Natwest
BBC Sport
Fly Emirates
Pepsi
Lg
Hero Honda

These are all on the academy already. So just this logo if you can make an adboard and a field marking for it, i think i will be ready to start adding them. Thanks

Attachments

• Wc99.png
    Wc99.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 196

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
@wasteyouryouth Would it be possible for you to whip up these SA logos? There's Northerns (The flower), Transvaal (The lion) and Natal (the horse thing).

Thanks a bunch.

Attachments

• 20170604_221955.jpg
    20170604_221955.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 168
  • 20170604_221652.jpg
    20170604_221652.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 172
  • 031006 new website Kwa-Zulu Natal logo.gif
    031006 new website Kwa-Zulu Natal logo.gif
    8.5 KB · Views: 197

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
@wasteyouryouth any eta on the kits?
In a word, no.

I may just share the logos and teams I've done, if anyone wants to make the rest that's cool with me.[DOUBLEPOST=1496696163][/DOUBLEPOST]Continuing updating teams I've done. This time the West Indies domestic sides.

Improved the kits, assigned stadiums with adboards, appearances updated where possible (with bats), updated line ups with new players where necessary.

Shared:
Barbados
Combined Campuses
Guyana
ICC Americas
Jamaica

Still working on:
Leeward Islands
T&T
Windwards

oQVeCuT.png

pinku

Associate Captain
In a word, no.

I may just share the logos and teams I've done, if anyone wants to make the rest that's cool with me.[DOUBLEPOST=1496696163][/DOUBLEPOST]Continuing updating teams I've done. This time the West Indies domestic sides.

Improved the kits, assigned stadiums with adboards, appearances updated where possible (with bats), updated line ups with new players where necessary.

Shared:
Barbados
Combined Campuses
Guyana
ICC Americas
Jamaica

Still working on:
Leeward Islands
T&T
Windwards

oQVeCuT.png
In a word, no.

Shared:
Barbados
Combined Campuses
Guyana
ICC Americas
Jamaica

Still working on:
Leeward Islands
T&T
Windwards

oQVeCuT.png

How many 1996 world cup kits have you managed to do? I don't actually download all domestic teams as the logo full issue still comes up, i am definitely downloading your stadiums though as i have been looking for West Indian grounds with adboards. Thanks

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
How many 1996 world cup kits have you managed to do? I don't actually download all domestic teams as the logo full issue still comes up, i am definitely downloading your stadiums though as i have been looking for West Indian grounds with adboards. Thanks
I've done kits for Australia, New Zealand, England, Sri Lanka and West Indies. I've shared these. The logos shared with these will be four or five variations on the central design. The the vertical lines can easily be recoloured if necessary for other teams.

If you need me to do the shirt text let me know because I used a font that I downloaded.

Ea7vGvq.jpg

pinku

Associate Captain
Great stuff mate. If you can do me the names for Pakistan and India to go on the front of the shirt i will give them a go thanks.

Edit: It's cool i have managed to work it out. Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread