A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

ive played with my ps4 controller work fine :)

Is there any way to swap the DPAD and left analogue stick.
I have a logitech F710 and its impossible to do spin by using the dpad

Logitech controller and DPAD spin

Its not possible to use the dpad to do spin.
Its seems it is required to swap dpad and left analogue stick somehow so that the analogue stick can be used to control spin.
Is this possible?

Please help me...

I bought this gamepad.. While playing in nets, I am unable to play shots.. Only shot able to play is leaving the ball (well left).. Where is the problem? Please help me.. I am in frustration..

Attachments

• KRYSTAL CONTROLLER KS-1250 2.jpg
    KRYSTAL CONTROLLER KS-1250 2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 20
  • KRYSTAL CONTROLLER KS-1250.jpg
    KRYSTAL CONTROLLER KS-1250.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 7
you need to press the mode button to make it analog only then RS it will work.
also i would suggest a xbox360 controller as the best option for the game esp for analog triggers to control shot power.

Is anyone having any troubles playing PC version with PS4 controller?

The controller seems to work fine, but when I am playing casual/tour match etc, I end up controlling both sides, and I'm not sure why?

When choosing teams etc, when I press down to scroll through teams, it does it for both sides (on left and on right).

Any help is appreciated

@MattW or @Dutch maybe just change the thread title to read (instead of 'controls in first post') to read: "Controller is REQUIRED to play on PC - XBOX PC Controller Recommended by PC.net"

Is anyone having any troubles playing PC version with PS4 controller?

The controller seems to work fine, but when I am playing casual/tour match etc, I end up controlling both sides, and I'm not sure why?

When choosing teams etc, when I press down to scroll through teams, it does it for both sides (on left and on right).

Any help is appreciated

Sorry to quote myself here, but just incase people are having a similar issue to mine, I just rebooted the game, and then it worked fine.

I think I'm going to pick up an official windows controller.

DB14 is the best cricket game I've played, and i've only played 1 casual 10 over match! Love it!

can any one tell me can i play with this please some one tell me
Quantum-QHM7468-2V-USB-Game-1555129-1-80315.jpg

Yes you can play with it

I have frontech controller Model: JIL-3004
Control doesn't work :/
Error I usually get is that it moves up itself in the game.
Control was bought about a month ago and is fine (works fine in fifa 14 and other games.)
Someone please help?

ive played with my ps4 controller work fine :)

G'day mate, can you please tell me how you managed that? I'm getting a PS4 soon and would like to use the controllers on the PC. Since they are wireless, I wasn't sure how the PC would be able to receive the signal.

I have an xbox 360 controller but it's old and worn.

G'day mate, can you please tell me how you managed that? I'm getting a PS4 soon and would like to use the controllers on the PC. Since they are wireless, I wasn't sure how the PC would be able to receive the signal.

I have an xbox 360 controller but it's old and worn.

Via Bluetooth. So your PC needs to have bluetooth(Built-in or Dongle) as well or you'll have to use it wired.

Use DS4Tool for XInput emulation.

Via Bluetooth. So your PC needs to have bluetooth(Built-in or Dongle) as well or you'll have to use it wired.

Use DS4Tool for XInput emulation.

Does the PS4 come with a wire for the controller? If not, i suppose I'll get a Dongle.

Users who are viewing this thread