AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

Still don't know what's wrong with them. Only you seem to be reporting an error.

Even i have corrupted rosters while editing the stats. I just never bothred to report it as i find a workaround for it :bleh
It appears if you change too many stats in one go, the stats tend to get corrupt, so i started editing only selected stats at a time. Like ODI stat of a player then closing the editor.Again starting the editor to edit test stat and then closing it. and so on. It is a slow process but works for me unless there is a update which fixes this;)

IIRC it's something to do with being unable to edit stats for licensed players. Only fix I can think of is to disable the ability to do that.

IIRC it's something to do with being unable to edit stats for licensed players. Only fix I can think of is to disable the ability to do that.

I doubt that. I was getting corrupted saves even when i was editing stats of Indian Players and my Custom players:noway

I get the same problem. When updating the stats of my players with this program, they corrupt and the game will no longer start - it will stay in the loading screen upon execution.

I get the same problem. When updating the stats of my players with this program, they corrupt and the game will no longer start - it will stay in the loading screen upon execution.

to fix replace user.dat file with another eg correct names patch.

btw this exact same thing happened to me too.

I know how to fix it. I'm merely annoyed that I cannot update those stats. :p

If it's the same version it won't make any difference.
Stats are purely cosmetic; you can still edit abilities, attributes, squads, gear etc.
There's nothing I can change in the code to make it work as far as I know. All I can do is disable the ability to edit the stats to stop people corrupting their rosters.

Users who are viewing this thread