Adam Gilchrist International Cricket 2005

like those stats shown in the Exhibition Mode screen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

showhimmymotto

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
okay guys as u can see, i havent done anything for a while, its cuz im having a hard time finding pics of him acully no i found a lot and many great ones were posted but i having truble givung them a professinal look of cropping, so whut i want to know is if i can transform thim into an Australia's International Cricket 2006
and pakistan4evr im sorry if u think i copied ur idea but its really getting hard doing just Adam,
or i can allso change it to like an all-satar thing and call it ICC Cricket Champions 2006

Last edited:

showhimmymotto

Club Cricketer
i need filesd

could sum1 provide me with the orignal files of loading screens plz quick lol,

i need all of them

Boot_Lara.bag
Load_Lara.bag
Gui_Lara.bag
Loading_Lara.bag

thanx

showhimmymotto

Club Cricketer
okay as u can see i havent updated for a while, srry guys but it looks like this is gona a take a wile to release cuz since im reallly really really busy, but if sumone wants to take over an think they can finish it then i will be happy to send them the files, or ur just gona have to wait for me to have free time to do this

Lucky

International Cricketer
madmick96 said:
but its not gonna take a year like the Aussie State Patch right?

I understand that people want me to release it. But I'm sorry it's taken so long. I have many other responsibilities at the moment, that I didn't have at the time I started it. You can't expect me to sit here all day and make a patch that I release, just so it enhances the game. Sure, I won't mind doing it, but it's not going to be the centerpiece of my life. I have many other responsibilities an priorities in my life and I'm not going to push those aside to make a patch . I'm sorry if you feel like I'm having a go, but some people just don't understand what things I am required to do. I will gladly make it, but when possible.

Lucky

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Someone Respect the legend.

hey guys.its nice that u all are workig on blic to make it look good.wasim akram 2006 pathc was ok.gilchrist patch sems great.but dont u all guys think that u hav left someone. how the hell can u forget SACHIN TENDULKAR.the man who is cricket himself.the man who define wat is odi cricket.that guy was facing wasim akram and waquar unis on a green top in pakistan at an age when u guys are flirting and playing games.i know u think i am getting a bit rude.but u gotta show some respect to the great legend.someone please make SACHIN TENDULKAR CRICKET 2005.has everyone forget how he destroyed the aussie attack in sharjah. i like the sharjah cup kit of india of 1998.made that too. another suggestion is that CAN ANYONE MAKE A PATCH WHICH ALLOWS US TO STEP OUT OF THE CREASE AND HIT LOFTED SHOTS. it wud be great.

CAN NEONE MAKE ADDITIONAL STATS SCREEN LIKE EA SPORTS CRICKET 2005.that is wagon wheen,manhaatten,partnership....so on.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
max_dillon2007 said:
another suggestion is that CAN ANYONE MAKE A PATCH WHICH ALLOWS US TO STEP OUT OF THE CREASE AND HIT LOFTED SHOTS. it wud be great.

CAN NEONE MAKE ADDITIONAL STATS SCREEN LIKE EA SPORTS CRICKET 2005.that is wagon wheen,manhaatten,partnership....so on.

Read before you post. None of that is possible without changing the .exe and it gets boring when I have to talk about it, so far nobody has cracked the .exe and most likely nobody will.

madmick96

Club Cricketer
Lucky said:
I understand that people want me to release it. But I'm sorry it's taken so long. I have many other responsibilities at the moment, that I didn't have at the time I started it. You can't expect me to sit here all day and make a patch that I release, just so it enhances the game. Sure, I won't mind doing it, but it's not going to be the centerpiece of my life. I have many other responsibilities an priorities in my life and I'm not going to push those aside to make a patch . I'm sorry if you feel like I'm having a go, but some people just don't understand what things I am required to do. I will gladly make it, but when possible.

Lucky

sorry....
:crying :hpraise :hpraise

Users who are viewing this thread