Adam Gilchrist International Cricket 2005

like those stats shown in the Exhibition Mode screen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

showhimmymotto

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Lucky said:
I understand that people want me to release it. But I'm sorry it's taken so long. I have many other responsibilities at the moment, that I didn't have at the time I started it. You can't expect me to sit here all day and make a patch that I release, just so it enhances the game. Sure, I won't mind doing it, but it's not going to be the centerpiece of my life. I have many other responsibilities an priorities in my life and I'm not going to push those aside to make a patch . I'm sorry if you feel like I'm having a go, but some people just don't understand what things I am required to do. I will gladly make it, but when possible.

Lucky

i agrre man, same goes for me, when i staterd i iddnt have to wrry about high skools now that i got into the best one in the hwhole stae i have to manitain an even higher averrage, and as luck said Sure, I won't mind doing it, but it's not going to be the centerpiece of my life.

hemtaro

School Cricketer
showhimmymotto said:
hey guys im wrking on Adam Gilchrist International Cricket 2005 and i think im doing prety gud , make sure to gimme feedback comments and suggestions, this is whut i got so far, does anybody know why im getting that line that i pointed out?

rlanwm.jpg
thnkxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Make the bootscreens with some of the following pics

hey guys , i am providing some pics for bootscreens and loading screens for blic. BUT CAN ANYONE TELL ME that if i made a png file for bootscreen and then convert it to dds so that it cud replace the original.does this work.i have tried but failed. i made loading screen for exhibition mode of exact same dimensions using paint and then convert them into dds.this doesnt work for me.can anyone tell me in detail what shud i do.which softwares do u guys use.PLZZZZZ TELL ME IN DETAIL. i got a lot of free time ,so i wanna create my own screens. tell me in detail how to do it.my yahoo is is [email protected]. SEE YA GUYS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.i really love adam gichrist but i also wanna tell u guys that just check out on www.cricketratings.com the batsmen ratings for odi.and see who is just one place below gilchrist.(MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI the indian wicketkeeper,the new sensation).

Attachments

• 043651.jpg
    043651.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 159
  • 042018.jpg
    042018.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 153
  • 61289.jpg
    61289.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 155

showhimmymotto

Club Cricketer
im not sure cuz i have nuthing for it right now okay people i no ur arent so interwested but here's the deal, i have a science big state exam on friday, then finals on wed thurs an fri of next week then a another final on tuesday, an then a social studies big stae exam and then im gud to go okay... right now i think that u guys will be enjoying adam gilchrist inter cricket 2006 by early july

madmick96

Club Cricketer
i am interested, early july good enough for me for the moment until something actually comes out earlier. *sigh* i'm still stuk with Wasim Akram Int. Cricket 2005

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
is this still going on because it looked good??
i hope it does.
and guys please don't think i'm spamming i just remembered reading this and couldn't hadn't seen it for a while :)

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Showhimmymotto hasn't been on for a long while, downloads for BLIC have fizzled out altogether really, and only a select few are making them...

udaldaspinking

School Cricketer
does anyone know where i can find wasim akram international cricket download as i need it badly

plz#plz :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise
how do u add pictures to your signature

Last edited:

sid_19840

International Coach
udaldaspinking said:
does anyone know where i can find wasim akram international cricket download as i need it badly

plz#plz :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise
how do u add pictures to you sig

I dont think that the download has been released.

To put a signature you need to upload the file to Imageshack or any other image server and then put the image tags in your signature(in UserCP).

Users who are viewing this thread