AI patch is now ready - Need testers

Bryer

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
So i have to use the AI v6 uninstaller and then patch to v9? Does the file automatically update or do I need a GOB editor?

Bryer

School Cricketer
Do I need any other AI patches installed to get this one to work? Batting just go SO EASY after updating to version 9. Batting with AI 6 was hard. Any tips would be great thanks

Last edited:

brad352

Executive member
No, you just use the original gob and then install this patch- try creating a new profile and playing from that one.

hwong

School Cricketer
Ball Projectory speed?

Iv'e just downloaded and played with the 9.0 ai patch.
and found it sweet :), cept the ball seemed to slow rather quickly.
And i couldnt seem to get boundries, even if id edge it threw the slip's it still wouldnt reach the boundry.

Does anyone now what the setting is for Ball speed and deacceleration in the .gob file so i can modify it to suit?

thnx guys:)

crick4life

International Cricketer
Originally posted by Bryer
Do I need any other AI patches installed to get this one to work? Batting just go SO EASY after updating to version 9. Batting with AI 6 was hard. Any tips would be great thanks

Bryer the Version 9 works well with Sam's exe and not with original Cricket 2004 exe. I can assure you its very realistic only when used with Sam's exe. You can find Sam's exe in the download section. I suggest you continue to use Ver 6 if you are not looking forward to using Sam's exe.

Radaga

International Coach
Ravi, when you made the patch, how long did it take you for the last stage, the part were it compreses it all (i think thats what it is doing) because i was doign something with it and it still haent finished after 15mins.

I am talking about the patch maker program that you used

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
well....i'm still waiting for my edge thing to get solved my you ravi.

i've posted the replies to your tips in my patch's thread.

crick4life

International Cricketer
Originally posted by Radaga
Ravi, when you made the patch, how long did it take you for the last stage, the part were it compreses it all (i think thats what it is doing) because i was doign something with it and it still haent finished after 15mins.

I am talking about the patch maker program that you used

Not sure Tim, I would think it didnt take any longer than it normally did. We havent heard about the install issues from anyone, you may want to try again.

markymark

School Cricketer
it says couldnt be intstalled cos: c:\program files\Cricket 2004\data\cricket_pc.gob: unknown version

What do yo reckon the prob is?

squiz

International Coach
get a fresh GOB file, and install one of the latest patches on it. They are much better than the earlier ones

Nav-D

School Cricketer
Originally posted by tutsipoppy2
well....i'm still waiting for my edge thing to get solved my you ravi.

i've posted the replies to your tips in my patch's thread.

I'm having the same problem, would be great if someone could shed some light on this problem. Its starting to annoy me cause nearly evey other ball its the bottom edge of the bat and goes for a 4 or a couple of runs behind the keeper.

Users who are viewing this thread