AK's Graphics(new Lmprd sig, KP,R.pontin,dhoni,gilly wall)-plezzzz reply

adriano123

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
well still no replies.....dunno wht to do to get them from u guysss............any how my new sig...plezzz reply

Attachments

• lamp1.jpg
    lamp1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 52

adriano123

Club Cricketer
ponting wally i guess 1 of my last and best work...........

Attachments

• pnoting.jpg
    pnoting.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 49

KBC

Panel of Selectors
!!!!!!!!This is My Fav Wally..At The Desktop Now....

You have huge Support From US AK,Keep doing this Sensational Desktop Backgrounds(already,My fav)....This wallies Are Just Great....

Ammm,Some Advice....Just Blend the Render and you're on, Put Some Effects Lately on the Wallie,Then You're in the toppers of PC in GFX....:D....

adriano123

Club Cricketer
!!!!!!!!This is My Fav Wally..At The Desktop Now....

You have huge Support From US AK,Keep doing this Sensational Desktop Backgrounds(already,My fav)....This wallies Are Just Great....

Ammm,Some Advice....Just Blend the Render and you're on, Put Some Effects Lately on the Wallie,Then You're in the toppers of PC in GFX....:D....

thanks man............i doo try the light effects or things like that on the renders but they dont really look nice on the wallpapers i make.........so thats y i remove them............by the way i am leaivng on friday.........any comments or requests pleezzz post b4 friday........

KBC

Panel of Selectors
!!How!! About a ....ammmmummmm:D....A Dhoni Wallpaper?:D,Try Lighting Effects This time, Nothing Worse is going to happen if you give it a first try(Assuming this will be your first try on Lighting effects:D:D)....:D:D....

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Lampard sig is good, but the render looks weird.
GREAT PUNTER WALLY! you legend mate. The replys will come when the great members like KBC have made comments, others will see he has commented and come and have a peak :)

adriano123

Club Cricketer
!!How!! About a ....ammmmummmm:D....A Dhoni Wallpaper?:D,Try Lighting Effects This time, Nothing Worse is going to happen if you give it a first try(Assuming this will be your first try on Lighting effects:D:D)....:D:D....

workin on flintoff, KP , Gilly walls........will do it right after it....can u post some pics of dhoni since i dont have many....Precuts or renders will be appreciated..

KBC

Panel of Selectors
!!Just go through Cricinfo.com and Go to photos and lol!,you'll know after that, And if you can't find the pics there of Dhoni,Just try Typing Dhoni there..The Images Will Automatically Come Up....;),Good luck matie:D....!!....

adriano123

Club Cricketer
will try......
BTW chkout my new WALL.........like it or not plezzz post comments.........and do add reps if u like thm

Attachments

• Pietersen.jpg
    Pietersen.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 43

adriano123

Club Cricketer
i am on a roll...........neww gilly wally...similar to pnting 1.....replies pleezzzzz

Attachments

• Gilly.jpg
    Gilly.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 41

adriano123

Club Cricketer
dhoni wallpaper...........not my best.......but was trying something new.

Attachments

• dhonit.jpg
    dhonit.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 77

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Dhoni one is good ut the render is to pixelated. The render doesn't need to be huge on a wallpaper.

adriano123

Club Cricketer
Dhoni one is good ut the render is to pixelated. The render doesn't need to be huge on a wallpaper.

it was looking ok in PS when i was making it........if it would hav been pixelated i wiould have reduced its size but it was looking normal there

Users who are viewing this thread