gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have shared updated versions of ALL the Australian Domestic Teams, shared under gillyboy04.

The update contains a squad update for each team so the squads now match the recently announced contract lists for the teams for the 2018/19 season (next season).

I have also added a First Class uniform for Cricket Australia XI for Tour Matches and updated their squad based on their squad for the JLT One-Day Cup last season.

I have updated appearances of players that needed updating as well as updating the stats of some players. I have also tweaked the skills of most of the players too, so just a heads up on that!

Credit to @Llewelynf as the original creator of these teams.

Enjoy!
I have now also shared updated versions of all the Bangladesh Domestic Teams, shared under gillyboy04.

The update contains corrected team lineups for all formats and appearances done for the few players (eight players) who hadn't had their appearances done yet.

I also did some minor tweaking of some players skills and corrected the roles of some players who had incorrect player types, for example a Batsman had their role as an All-rounder, so I fixed that.

I updated a few players appearances too that needed updating and corrected personal info for players that had incorrect birth dates and first name or surname spelt incorrectly.

Credit to @wasteyouryouth with his brilliant creations and as the original creator of these teams.

As usual enjoy!

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I've shared Worcestershire with 2018 kits. This is an update of a team I'd shared with faces and roster changes a while back. Credit to everyone who has helped along the way with the teams; of course @Llewelynf for the logos and @cd779 for originally doing the naming.
Are u working on all of the domestic teams?

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I've shared Worcestershire with 2018 kits. This is an update of a team I'd shared with faces and roster changes a while back. Credit to everyone who has helped along the way with the teams; of course @Llewelynf for the logos and @cd779 for originally doing the naming.
Nice mate five Star worthy as usual, It looks like you have shared an updated version of Glamorgan too :thumbs

Last edited:

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Not sure where else to put this but I've shared Iceland with real kits, names and ball-park appearances and updated with 2018 jersey
Ashes Cricket_20180626205436.jpg

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Ireland have a new T20I kit. This is the uniform that they wore yesterday against India in the T20 and will continue to use as their official T20I uniform.

Figured @wasteyouryouth would be interested considering he made Ireland, so this will help him to update the Irish T20I uniform if he has time, because I'm sure he's busy with other great stuff at the moment anyway.

Back:
Last edited:

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Completed Afghanistan teams are now all shared under gillyboy04.

The original teams were done by @wasteyouryouth, but he had only got around to doing the player names and player types for the teams.

I have updated all the teams squads and lineups and done appearances for all players who hadn't had their appearances done yet, which was everyone except for Afghan International players and a couple of Domestic players. I have also tweaked the skills of some players too.

I have made correct uniforms for each team as well.

I only did bats for players who had bats that had been made in the game, because most of the players bats have not been made yet and I have reached my bat limit anyway.

If @wasteyouryouth wants to reshare these teams under his ID as well, considering he was the original person that was going to do these teams, then you are welcome to mate!

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Completed Afghanistan teams are now all shared under gillyboy04.

The original teams were done by @wasteyouryouth, but he had only got around to doing the player names and player types for the teams.

I have updated all the teams squads and lineups and done appearances for all players who hadn't had their appearances done yet, which was everyone except for Afghan International players and a couple of Domestic players. I have also tweaked the skills of some players too.

I have made correct uniforms for each team as well.

I only did bats for players who had bats that had been made in the game, because most of the players bats have not been made yet and I have reached my bat limit anyway.

If @wasteyouryouth wants to reshare these teams under his ID as well, considering he was the original person that was going to do these teams, then you are welcome to mate!
Updated Zimbabwe domestic teams also shared, shared under gillyboy04 as usual.

The update contains appearances done for the few players who hadn't had their appearances done yet and updated appearances for some players as well. I also tweaked the skills for a few players too.

For some reason the Mountaineers team won't come up under my ID even though I shared the team so I'll try and fix it or find out why this is happening ASAP!

Credit to @wasteyouryouth as the original creator of the teams :thumbs

I'll also let you guys know that I'm currently working on squad updates for the Ireland Domestic Teams too so I should be finished with those teams by tomorrow or Sunday.

Enjoy!

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Updated Zimbabwe domestic teams also shared, shared under gillyboy04 as usual.

The update contains appearances done for the few players who hadn't had their appearances done yet and updated appearances for some players as well. I also tweaked the skills for a few players too.

For some reason the Mountaineers team won't come up under my ID even though I shared the team so I'll try and fix it or find out why this is happening ASAP!

Credit to @wasteyouryouth as the original creator of the teams :thumbs

I'll also let you guys know that I'm currently working on squad updates for the Ireland Domestic Teams too so I should be finished with those teams by tomorrow or Sunday.

Enjoy!
Don't know what's going on with the Mountaineers so I guess you guys can just download the players instead if you want.

Player appearances done for Mountaineers are Innocent Kaia, Tino Mawoyo, Tatenda Mupunga and Roy Kaia, remember to search these players under gillyboy04.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Updated Ireland Domestic Teams now shared under gillyboy04.

The update contains 2018 Squads for each team as well as up to date lineups for all formats.

I have also assigned bats to players who didn't have bats assigned to them and updated appearances for some players as well.

Just a heads up that I have also tweaked the skills of all the players so if you don't want the skills changed then select no to skills when asked if you want to replace a player, but in saying that the skill system I have worked out is a very good system in my opinion.

As always credit to @wasteyouryouth as the original creator of these teams.

Enjoy!

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Already put this in the 2018 English Domestic Thread, but will put it here as well.

Durham shared with 2018 squads, updated/corrected appearances, bats assigned to players, up to date lineups and Vitality Blast uniform as well.

Shared under my usual ID, gillyboy04.

Credit to @Llewelynf as the original creator of these teams and @wasteyouryouth for his help with them.

Enjoy!

Edit (July 4th): Similar update for Derbyshire, Essex, Nottinghamshire and Yorkshire as well. Check out the English Domestic Thread for more details.

Last edited:

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Already put this in the 2018 English Domestic Thread, but will put it here as well.

Durham shared with 2018 squads, updated/corrected appearances, bats assigned to players, up to date lineups and Vitality Blast uniform as well.

Shared under my usual ID, gillyboy04.

Credit to @Llewelynf as the original creator of these teams and @wasteyouryouth for his help with them.

Enjoy!

Edit (July 4th): Similar update for Derbyshire, Essex, Nottinghamshire and Yorkshire as well. Check out the English Domestic Thread for more details.
Derbyshire, Durham, Essex, Glamorgan, Gloucestershire, Nottinghamshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and Yorkshire are now all complete with 2018 squads, uniforms, updated/corrected appearances, bats assigned to all players, up to date lineups etc.

Last edited:

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Just shared West Indies with their new uniforms, updated squad and line ups, shared under gillyboy04 as per.

Credit to @Llewelynf as the original creator of this team.

Enjoy!

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Derbyshire, Durham, Essex, Glamorgan, Gloucestershire, Nottinghamshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and Yorkshire are now all complete with 2018 squads, uniforms, updated/corrected appearances, bats assigned to all players, up to date lineups etc.
I have now updated and shared all the English Domestic teams with 2018 squads, 2018 uniforms, player appearances done, bats assigned to players and up to date lineups, shared under gillyboy04 as per.

Check out the English Domestic thread for more details, Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread