All teams - progress thread

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Haven't seen it here before. Delete the teams and try again. Did you try downloading my teams? I just checked and they look right.
They are your teams. I haven't checked in a while. I will send the photos

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Anyone know what to do. I downloaded the Aussie state teams but the kits are covered in random logos. Has anyone else had this issue and know how to fix it?
It has happened when I've lost logos and then downloaded teams again, the teams where logos have been lost get covered in whatever has been downloaded.

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well I had to download all the teams again, in your case, individual teams are usually fixed once they are downloaded individually. If that isn't working you may be in bug territory.
*sigh* Well I suppose the servers do not like Kent then.

villafan001

Club Captain
Anything new on the AUS 15 kits, eager to play a World Cup with them
Given the decision not to release a free Academy, a lot of kits are going to fall by the wayside as even the current ones will take longer for the more limited crop of PC gamers to pull together.

As I say I am an XB1 player so won’t be doing any, sadly even the on console customisations are far more limited in this game than previously.

I suggest you either import across current kits, or design something simple to use (block colours with team name on shirt has a certain retro feel at least).

Users who are viewing this thread